CMC Markets - Trading Standards & Alleged Fraud

So you're saying you had a limit order at 20750, but they didn't fill it?

(I'm assuming it went to 20750 before it went to 20500!!)

You need to clarify.

1. Did you place a OCO order

Limit @ 20750
Stop @ 20500

or did you

Have:

Limit Order @ 20750
Then OCO @ the above previous levels ?

Sounds to me you had two separate orders, not an OCO. The limit order triggered and closed your position at 20780 and then you had a remaining stop order at 20500 which was triggered later.

I will let you know that i have all the right documents to back my allegations from paperwork from cmc markets that day and screen shots from my mac to say that i placed a oco that day
I there software had some C++ issues and they are blaming me for what happened that day
Do you think that could be a possibility for what happened with that trade?

I will let you know that i have all the right documents to back my allegations from paperwork from cmc markets that day and screen shots from my mac to say that i placed a oco that day
I there software had some C++ issues and they are blaming me for what happened that day
Do you think that could be a possibility for what happened with that trade?

Visaria have you had any type of troubles with placing trade that have gone wrong?

Aha, so this is what the issue is. You are saying you had an OCO. They are saying no, you had two separate orders. Am I correct?

Btw, what documents do you have which show that you had an OCO?

Aha, so this is what the issue is. You are saying you had an OCO. They are saying no, you had two separate orders. Am I correct?

Btw, what documents do you have which show that you had an OCO?

lol I am saying that i had one order of a OCO. I have backoffice statements and my order on my platform software.

Great - if the OCO is documented on your daily statement, all you have to do is show it to them and they'll correct the whole thing.

Admittedly, I can't recall ever having any statements from CMC which had the orders printed on it and I used to use OCO orders a lot. However, that was years ago, so maybe I've forgotten.

Great - if the OCO is documented on your daily statement, all you have to do is show it to them and they'll correct the whole thing.

Admittedly, I can't recall ever having any statements from CMC which had the orders printed on it and I used to use OCO orders a lot. However, that was years ago, so maybe I've forgotten.

No worrys I have tried to contact the about my issue Visaria but have closed the door in my face. thats why Im on the forum to see how many people have had the same issues.

Although I started this thread I have not written on it complaining about CMC for some time. Mainly as I was trading through another channel.

I returned to trading with CMC recently, and was having mixed results, more losses than wins - my fault entirely - bad trading style. Then something clicked and now I am generating around £750 per day, even though my target was only £500.00 per day. All well and good you may say. Execept that since tuesday every time I try to execute a market order through CMC I am not getting filled. If I am getting filled it's with either a 5 second delay or 5 second delay with a requote!

There is nothing wrong with my computer as it's a very high performance one designed for trading. Nothing has changed only my lack of fills. Funny enough on some occassions because they are so slow in filling me I have cancelled my order and seen the price rise\fall in my direction.

The perception is that my account has been marked for special attention. I want to trade DMA , but I don't quite have the margin or the track record to trade the size. I am looking at around 6 lots on the DAX with some over nights. Any ideas ?

I like the CMC trading platform but when they do things like this I am amazed that they can get away with such dodge practices. The FSA should carry out mystery Trading accounts and check up on these bucket shop. At least it would keep them on their toes.

Just withdraw the funds while you can and try another SB. IG, maybe? DAX is very expensive to trade DMA, as you probably know.

Although I started this thread I have not written on it complaining about CMC for some time. Mainly as I was trading through another channel.

I returned to trading with CMC recently, and was having mixed results, more losses than wins - my fault entirely - bad trading style. Then something clicked and now I am generating around £750 per day, even though my target was only £500.00 per day. All well and good you may say. Execept that since tuesday every time I try to execute a market order through CMC I am not getting filled. If I am getting filled it's with either a 5 second delay or 5 second delay with a requote!

There is nothing wrong with my computer as it's a very high performance one designed for trading. Nothing has changed only my lack of fills. Funny enough on some occassions because they are so slow in filling me I have cancelled my order and seen the price rise\fall in my direction.

The perception is that my account has been marked for special attention. I want to trade DMA , but I don't quite have the margin or the track record to trade the size. I am looking at around 6 lots on the DAX with some over nights. Any ideas ?

I like the CMC trading platform but when they do things like this I am amazed that they can get away with such dodge practices. The FSA should carry out mystery Trading accounts and check up on these bucket shop. At least it would keep them on their toes.

I won't make any further derogatory comments about CMC as, I've made several in the past.

If you want to trade with a reputable spread bettor, I would suggest GFT. Their spreads are better than most SBs and their customer service is excellent. I had an account with them for 2 years and only recently closed it as I now trade DMA.

I would suggest GFT. Their spreads are better than most SBs and their customer service is excellent.

That's certainly not my experience. Customer service only good until there's a problem, then the US and UK people say different things.

That's certainly not my experience. Customer service only good until there's a problem, then the US and UK people say different things.

I can only speak of my own experience from having been one of their clients. I got requoted once in 2 years and, rarely, had a fill that might be considered dubious. I've had other SB accounts over the past few years and, after being on the receiving end of some of the strokes these people pull, trading with GFT was like a breath of fresh air.