CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment i am already claming over 130k from CMC, which is nothing to do with legal case. one deal they have cost me over 130k. they closed one of my position due to 5k marjin shortfall but they have had 60k my money in their own account. By thet ime of marjin call they denied they have the money in their account but in the morning they admitted the mistake and accepted that money was in their account. but during the night my position moved so much, amount became too much to refund it.

onemillion,

Perhaps you can elighten us to how much £ per point you were trading at this time? And how many points profit you target on each trade?

onemillion said:
yes i have done what you said, same computer same connection, same instrument and same amount and i have recorded this many times.

onemillion said:
sorry mate i dont give trading advice. in short anything moves

Hmm, which one is it??

onemillion said:
no i dont find it funny, i thought this is a site for traders not comedians

So you come onto this forum wanting help, having a pop at people who make a jovial reply! Perhaps if you'd have come here first and read about the SB's you'd have learnt the following:

1. They don't like scalpers, which from reading this it's fair to say you are:

onemillion said:
If you hundreds of trades in a day like i do, that can moke a lot of money for the company

2. The bigger the size of bet (which is exactly what it is with SB's) the more attention you will bring to yourself. If you don't believe me take a look through the SB threads, it's in the Worldsreads (could be wrong) thread I believe where an ex employee stated that bets under a certain amount have no dealer intervention or even pop up on their radar.

Onemillion, after reading all the diatribe I have no doubt in my mind you've found a way of capitalising on a weakness in the CMC platform/prices. If CMC have closed that door because YOU bought too much attention to yourself through your bet size, then who's fault is that?

If you're as good at trading as you say you are, then go direct to market.

Or is this about getting rich quick?

just pis o** ill you. read the small prints in their contract when you open an account. i have managed to get rid off other comedians in here. you are one of the few left.

I sense you may be about to take an enforced break from this site.

just pis o** ill you. read the small prints in their contract when you open an account. i have managed to get rid off other comedians in here. you are one of the few left.

Hey you, I'm still on here. Am I not funny.

So do you find me funny. If so how, do I amuse you what am I clown. I'm here to amuse you. Tell me, whats so funny about me.

*YouTube - GoodFellas Full "Funny Guy" Scene

*contains adult language some may find offensive.

onemillion,

Perhaps you can elighten us to how much £ per point you were trading at this time? And how many points profit you target on each trade?

Hmm, which one is it??

So you come onto this forum wanting help, having a pop at people who make a jovial reply! Perhaps if you'd have come here first and read about the SB's you'd have learnt the following:

1. They don't like scalpers, which from reading this it's fair to say you are:

2. The bigger the size of bet (which is exactly what it is with SB's) the more attention you will bring to yourself. If you don't believe me take a look through the SB threads, it's in the Worldsreads (could be wrong) thread I believe where an ex employee stated that bets under a certain amount have no dealer intervention or even pop up on their radar.

Onemillion, after reading all the diatribe I have no doubt in my mind you've found a way of capitalising on a weakness in the CMC platform/prices. If CMC have closed that door because YOU bought too much attention to yourself through your bet size, then who's fault is that?

If you're as good at trading as you say you are, then go direct to market.

Or is this about getting rich quick?

Yes that is what i was trying to do. I am not interested making 10-20% return PA. I am ot Warren Buffet goes to shopping with 50 billion in his pocket. This is a game and it is my choice what risk i want to take. i like to try to turn small money into big one.

most trades in cmc account did go trough with no problem at the beginning and i wasnt using any weaknes in cmc platform and i havent seen any weakness in the platform at all.

When they slowed my trading and send all my trades regardless of the size to a dealer, i knew they will try to stop me. Reason i didnt stop trading with them that time, market was going in my direction and wanted to complete the cycle. Sometime it takes few hours to miss the market cycle.

Once i was trying to close 100pp deal by placing 25 at a time. They were delaying and giving the price which was well away the price they were displaying and market price. I was so annoyed and placed 1pp trades continously. They had to suspend the instrument for a while.

For regarding my attitude to some of the comments, i know what to say thank you to decent relavent comments in here.
But i dont give s*** about few comedians in here. If they dont like it, they shouldnt post those comments. And i am not asking help or advice, just want to know if other people had similiar problemss. that's all.

I did, that's why I signed it.
What part of "client segregated account" don't you understand? (serious question)

Listen i am going to tell you one more time. Segregated does not mean guaranted and protected. If you phone FSA and ask them whether your money is safe with SB companies under FSA and banking regulations. You will get your answer. Insead of bothering me here, just call them and you will know. Where do you think your money will be if this co goes bust, in a segregated box waiting for you to pick up? God help this people!

I wasn't asking you what you think segregated isn't, I was asking what you think it is.
I'm still waiting for baited breath for your answer.

I suspect it can be summerised in a word that begins with "n" and ends with "othing"

I wasn't asking you what you think segregated isn't, I was asking what you think it is.
I'm still waiting for baited breath for your answer.

I suspect it can be summerised in a word that begins with "n" and ends with "othing"

did you phone FSA yet or write them then put their reply here for other people.

I've observed over the years that it's very difficult for trolls to maintain their on-line persona in much the same way that someone who originally pretends (just for example you understand) that english isn't their first language. As the conversation (on-line or face -to-face) goes on, little errors creep in . . .

Just an observation you understand.

I've observed over the years that it's very difficult for trolls to maintain their on-line persona in much the same way that someone who originally pretends (just for example you understand) that english isn't their first language. As the conversation (on-line or face -to-face) goes on, little errors creep in . . .

Just an observation you understand.

sure, how many language you speak clever d**k, i can do few. i started to like actualy, making me laugh.

Does any one trade here, if you dont have anything to say then, let's talk about trading. may be you can teach me few things.

sure, how many language you speak clever d**k, i can do few. i started to like actualy, making me laugh.

Just a polite suggestion £1m that you refrain from the abuse if you want to carry on posting. (Sorry mods if I've trodden on someones shoes)

Does any one trade here, if you dont have anything to say then, let's talk about trading. may be you can teach me few things.

Yes there are people who trade on here, quite a lot of people in fact. However they're unlikely to engage with you whilst you continue in the manner you are.

Just a polite suggestion £1m that you refrain from the abuse if you want to carry on posting. (Sorry mods if I've trodden on someones shoes)

Yes there are people who trade on here, quite a lot of people in fact. However they're unlikely to engage with you whilst you continue in the manner you are.

Well, this is my second day here, yes i had enough those comedians. i think you should tell them stop posting negative and irrelavent text here. I have made this clear few times, but these comedians would like to pick up your weaknesses then trying to help me. So i have no regret about my postings.

i dont like wasting other time and i realy dont like wasting my time.

Listen sunshine,

I think most will agree that it infact you that is the poster if negative and irrelavent text. So far, it seems to me that all you have done is cry for help a lá Bambi because you were stung by your own incompetance.

Despite the agressive nature of your posts, I still took the time to explain why I thought you would run into difficulties, for which you have only been ungrateful. I too do not like to waste my time. As you have so frequently pointed out, we are no set of comedians, and you are entirely right; I am not a comedian, first and foremost I am a trader, secondly I am in a bad mood (lazy europeans... "maniana, maniana...").

Given this, I will ask you politely to change the nature of your posts. It seems that you have the social skills of a newt, but it is clear that you are a w@nker.

Listen sunshine,

I think most will agree that it infact you that is the poster if negative and irrelavent text. So far, it seems to me that all you have done is cry for help a lá Bambi because you were stung by your own incompetance.

Despite the agressive nature of your posts, I still took the time to explain why I thought you would run into difficulties, for which you have only been ungrateful. I too do not like to waste my time. As you have so frequently pointed out, we are no set of comedians, and you are entirely right; I am not a comedian, first and foremost I am a trader, secondly I am in a bad mood (lazy europeans... "maniana, maniana...").

Given this, I will ask you politely to change the nature of your posts. It seems that you have the social skills of a newt, but it is clear that you are a w@nker.

Well Moonshine

i keep telling i cant stand comedians with cheap jokes. they are keep coming. you know what is worst when you see a bad comedian. They just cant stop. i would have replied to you in a polite manner but you chosed not to tell another cheap joke here.

And honestly i dont believe you are a trader at least good one.

Given this. I will ask you politely bag*** off and taka a shower to cool down. It is only money, it will come back again.

i keep telling i cant stand comedians with cheap jokes. they are keep coming. you know what is worst when you see a bad comedian. They just cant stop. i would have replied to you in a polite manner but you chosed not to tell another cheap joke here.

And honestly i dont believe you are a trader at least good one.

Given this. I will ask you politely bag*** off and taka a shower to cool down. It is only money, it will come back again.

I think you're going to suffer a very expensive joke some time soon. Have you even traded before?

Well, this is my second day here, yes i had enough those comedians. i think you should tell them stop posting negative and irrelavent text here. I have made this clear few times, but these comedians would like to pick up your weaknesses then trying to help me. So i have no regret about my postings.

i dont like wasting other time and i realy dont like wasting my time.

Man, you totally crack me up...honestly. If this is your 2nd day here than I can't wait until the end of the week when u start getting warmed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.