Classic FX

surely this should have been sent as a private pm just as you expect him to speak to you privately.

As for trolls I have yet to read a post from dt that does not insult othere directly or indirectly.

I totally agree.

Still holding previous positions.

Eur/usd: + 103 pips

Gbp/usd: + 189 pips

Usd/cad: + 275 pips

Usd/chf: + 45 pips

+1.85%

Classic FX
Balance start date: 27/06/09
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%
:)

Unbelievable.

Site Guidelines

4. Advertising

4.1 T2W does not allow members to post advertisments of any kind either in the forums, in journals, in the Traderpedia or anywhere else where members can publish content on the website or the chatrooms. The only exception to this rule is posts within the dedicated “T2W Sponsors Announcements” Forum, which is for our paid sponsors to promote their products.
4.2 If you have a commercial product or service to sell, and would like to bring it to the attention of the T2W membership, please contact [email protected]
4.3 Advertising includes, but is not limited to: posting the URL of your commercial web site; offering for sale (or a free trial of) your product and/or service; posting references to, excerpts from, or details of your product and/or service; submitting a post with minimal content that, even in the absence of explicit references towards your product and/or service, is clearly designed to act as a lure towards it; posting your Email address or asking members to contact you for details of your product and/or service.
("Your" in the instances above includes any commercial connection between the vendor ("you") and the product and/or service in question).
4.4 Exceptions:
a. Substantial content that derives from or is connected to a commercial product (e.g extracts from a subscription-only newsletter) may be permitted provided that the content is deemed useful to the community by the moderators and provided that there is absolutely no direct reference to its commercial nature.
b. Members with no connection to commercial products and/or services may of course mention them where relevant.
c. Vendors may answer specific questions that relate to an aspect of their product and/or service, provided that they do not use their response as a means of promoting it.
4.5 Members who feel that a vendor is acting inappropriately or in an underhand manner with respect to these guidelines should alert a moderator and state their reasons. Members who feel that a post is not useful to the community and merely a lure to attract customers should report it for moderators' consideration and action.
4.6 The Private Mail system must not be used to advertise products or solicit trade.
4.7 Members found infringing these guidelines will receive a warning and a subsequent ban if they continue to do so.

5. Vendors

5.1 Vendors - anyone who has a commercial interest in selling/marketing their product or service to T2W members must declare this interest in their personal user profile. If a member found to have an undeclared commercial interest has also clearly been deceiving the community in this respect for the purpose of, or with a view to, his/her commercial gain, he/she may receive an immediate ban at the discretion of the moderators.

Eur/usd: + 100 pips

Gbp/usd: + 187 pips

Usd/chf: + 42 pips

+1.84%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

Last word from me:

If DT who is offering nothing but fabricated, unaudited performance BS and who is not registered by aany financial authority and is here only to solicit dumb money is allowed to stay here spreading his snake oil then I'm gone.

Last word from me:

I'm gone.
Is that a promise? Where are you going to go, you have no friends or life and you certainly don't, nor can't trade currency, so what are you going to do :LOL:

"Hello Jodh, good day. I would not worry about BSD, he won't last much longer trading currency, that's why he's freaking out. He's losing hard everyday.

Everything I do is completely legal, I have traded bonds for a firm at the C.M.E. and trading accounts via Power Of Attorney release is totally legal, just read the contract. It states exception from CFTC and NFA, along with exception from any other goverments regulatory entities.

Basicly signing the Power Of Attornery contract voids CFTC/NFA responibility and the client assumes full responibility.

Adults being able to make there own decisions, the way it should be.
There are lawyers to back these clients decisions too, hence the contract.
Completely legal."-DT

Gbp/usd: + 187 pips

Usd/chf: + 42 pips

+1.84%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

Last edited:
Does any one trade any more.....in here or is this all that goes on lol.....
These are the same people that are complaining about the quality of trade2win going down right....

I wonder why.............

Does any one trade any more.....in here or is this all that goes on lol.....
These are the same people that are complaining about the quality of trade2win going down right....

I wonder why.............

this is a trading thread?!?! :eek:

really difficult to spot anything trading related amongst the conspiro-nut-case-paranoia-gun-mad-youtube-drivel-that-passes-for-informed-comment that seems to be mainstay of this particular thread.

really difficult to spot anything trading related amongst the conspiro-nut-case-paranoia-gun-mad-youtube-drivel-that-passes-for-informed-comment that seems to be mainstay of this particular thread.
"difficult to spot anything trading "?
I have thousands of trades on here, I have more live trades than anyone on this website, wtf are you talking about?

Start at the beginning of this thread and scroll through it, nothing but live trade after live trade.:!:

Have exited Usd/jpy position.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

Still holding other positions.

Eur/usd: + 52 pips

Gbp/usd: + 72 pips

Usd/cad: + 47 pips

Usd/chf: + 20 pips

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

Eur/usd: + 41 pips

Gbp/usd: + 141 pips

Usd/cad: + 208 pips

Usd/chf: + 15 pips

+1.2%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

needsmoardrama.jpg

Exactly !

That is the exact thing I'm on about here:

The only thing DT ever posts are unproven, unaudited performance claims that have no other purpose than to attract dumb money to invest with him, when he isn't being incredibly rude otherwise.

Again, this is where it all started, where I was standing up for someone being abused by DT becasuse all the other party wanted who came here looking for professional traders was - OF COURSE - a track record like any real pro would have on offer:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/loo...s-wanted-hedge-fund-capital-5.html#post508606

Last edited:
BSD, you need to stop trolling DT around the forum.

If you have specific issues with him, please come talk to me, one of the mods or admins about it privately so that it can be dealt with properly.

DT, don't feed the trolls and if you do respond, don't flame back because it will just put you in hot water as well ;)

Jodh

Jodh

Do you ever read anything on these boards?

Have a little look back over the two posters histories and see who has posted lots of contructive helpful things and who seems to be just trolling.....

Then look at the position you've taken again.....

BSD is an imposter!

Jodh

Do you ever read anything on these boards?

Have a little look back over the two posters histories and see who has posted lots of contructive helpful things and who seems to be just trolling.....

Then look at the position you've taken again.....
If your talking about BSD and I, I know for a fact BSD can not trade currency.
BSD has absolutely zero idea what he's talking about. He's ignorant enough to say one can outright trade an Ichimoku cloud profitably with out any regard for underlying direction. This is impossible and only reaffirms his ignorance.
When he's asked to show it being done and how to do it, he states it has no bearing nor relevence to the situation.
He openly spews trading strategy, but can never do it himself. BSD is a totally pathetic joke. He has added zero to this website. Worthless untradable strategies, that even he can't trade, only guarantee people to lose money.

BSD is a fool. A liar and complete imposter.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

Gbp/usd: + 89 pips

Usd/cad: + 305 pips

Usd/chf: + 48 pips

+1.62%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

BSD, you need to stop trolling DT around the forum.

If you have specific issues with him, please come talk to me, one of the mods or admins about it privately so that it can be dealt with properly.

DT, don't feed the trolls and if you do respond, don't flame back because it will just put you in hot water as well ;)

Jodh

you're bang out of order with this. completely, in every way.

If your talking about BSD and I, I know for a fact BSD can not trade currency.
BSD has absolutely zero idea what he's talking about. He's ignorant enough to say one can outright trade an Ichimoku cloud profitably with out any regard for underlying direction. This is impossible and only reaffirms his ignorance.
When he's asked to show it being done and how to do it, he states it has no bearing nor relevence to the situation.
He openly spews trading strategy, but can never do it himself. BSD is a totally pathetic joke. He has added zero to this website. Worthless untradable strategies, that even he can't trade, only guarantee people to lose money.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

+1.62%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

People in glass houses and all that..........

Reactions: BSD
you're bang out of order with this. completely, in every way.
No, your wrong Rathcoole. BSD is a troll, people like him are ruining this site.
Jealous arrogant trolls who are not capable of trading and try to destroy those that can. His membership has zero value.

Ultimately one can not be on a trading website if there not capable of trading. BSD has made it this far spewing nonsense, but that eventually always comes to an end. Eventually he'll run out of money or will mentally crack, but one thing is for sure, if you can't trade, it's only a matter of time before you disapear.

I guarantee you BSD won't be here in a matter of months.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

+1.62%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

what anti psychotic are you on DT? its not working very well
NR your just a troll with zero value. You won't last here, you'll lose everything, we both know this.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

+1.62%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%