Classic FX

Dp,
I do not need to boast about my trades,
You have no information about me so you have no idea about my ability.
But we are all aware of your disability.Just did a quick back check on your trades, over the last couple of months, all of them went into a massive 200/300 point loss from when you posted them.
So unless you are running a massive stop loss like 1000 points, all you have posted are losing trades.

I do not come here to make a name for myself unlike yourself, My only interest in this forum is to read the jokes thread,Danarm commentry, Phils thread and last, but by no means least your thread, it is the most amusing thread on this forum. In fact I would actually pay a small charge to read your thread as it makes me laugh so much.
I have all the information one could need, your all talk.

Your wanting to show me up and I have given you the chance, you declined because your a coward. You can not trade.
Your profile says your a trainer, yet you can't make a series of trades for free promotion? Yeah right.
The real joker is you and I can prove it.

I have all the information one could need, your all talk.

Your wanting to show me up and I have given you the chance, you declined because your a coward. You can not trade.
Your profile says your a trainer, yet you can't make a series of trades for free promotion? Yeah right.
The real joker is you and I can prove it.

No where on my profile does it say I am a trainer.
I do help, coach and teach people for free,But the issue is not me here I have no problem and do not have to prove anything.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS ALL THE TRADES YOU HAVE POSTED HAVE BEEN LOSERS.
I would really like to know what your stop loss is? as like I say all your trades go down 200/300 points against you from when you post them.
So! come on whats your stop loss then we can analyse your past trades.

There are a couple of other equally hilarious threads going on at the moment. So depth trade will not be missed- there's always another to replace him.
I must have missed those!
Which ones are there?
The other thing to bear in mind which unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten myself is never to take D.P seriously.
I do not want to be held responsible for the loss of our resident clown!
The repucassions from the other members of T2W for depriving them of the amusement he gives us is too much to bear.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on my behalf.

watch

DP,
Thats not even funny.
Of all the great bands and singers your country produces ,surely you can come up with something better than that hill billy crap!

T2W Clowns

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...test-scamming-clown-has-hit-these-shores.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/45996-tro-test-results.html

the same guy's original thread (very long!) here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/equities/41916-never-lose-again-therumpledone.html

and here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...need-trade-horizontal-line-therumpledone.html

With the longer ones i'd probably start reading at the end and make my way backwards- you catch more of the recent action that way- starting at the beginning you will get dead bored. :)

Enjoy

DP,
Thats not even funny.
Of all the great bands and singers your country produces ,surely you can come up with something better than that hill billy crap!
That is Americas theme song. I love that song.

watch

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...test-scamming-clown-has-hit-these-shores.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/45996-tro-test-results.html

the same guy's original thread (very long!) here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/equities/41916-never-lose-again-therumpledone.html

and here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...need-trade-horizontal-line-therumpledone.html

With the longer ones i'd probably start reading at the end and make my way backwards- you catch more of the recent action that way- starting at the beginning you will get dead bored. :)

Enjoy

I guess that makes you the CLOWN PRINCESS of T2W!!

Today is Friday 28.11.2008 this date and day is going to be mixed and going to be called as mixed Friday. Still there are some currency pairs in which you can go for long positions.

EUR/USD intraday: supported by a rising trend line.
Pivot: 1.287
Our preference: Long positions above 1.287 with targets @ 1.2965 & 1.3025 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 1.287 look for further downside with 1.2825 & 1.276 as targets.
Comments: The pair is supported by an intraday rising trend line.

GBP/USD intraday: further advance.
Pivot: 1.54
Our preference: Long positions above 1.54 with targets @ 1.55 & 1.564 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 1.54 look for further downside with 1.535 & 1.531 as targets.
Comment: the RSI is well directed.

USD/JPY intraday: rebound in sight.
Pivot: 95
Our preference: Long positions above 95 with targets @ 95.95 & 96.35 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 95 look for further downside with 94.5 & 93.9 as targets.
Comment: the RSI is supported by a rising trend line.

Nothing wrong with a little Hank Jr, that's a mighty fine song there boy

I'd sure pay good $ to hear you spouting that kinda talk in a good ole Southern hospitality shack :)

Nothing wrong with a little Hank Jr, that's a mighty fine song there boy

I'd sure pay good $ to hear you spouting that kinda talk in a good ole Southern hospitality shack :)

My apologies for offending your taste in music,
each to our own I suppose, But you won't find me in a "southern hospitality shack"you are more likely to find me at the 4 seasons, definately not a "southern hospitaly shack"

My apologies for offending your taste in music,

I don’t give a whole damn what anyone thinks of my tastes in music, I’m just not overly partial to the terms hillbilly & crap being casually tossed around with reference to my home turf is all.

I doubt very much you’d raise a round of applause at the Four Seasons in Atlanta if you were to make those feelings known there either :LOL:

& that my friend definitely ranks as a "southern hospitality shack" in my book ;)

I just spent the last 15 minutes typing up my reasoning to why the FX market won't exist soon and I tried to push a button and the whole thing erased.
Now you'll get the short version.
There's not enough people making money for the brokerages to continually operate. There may be more and more people entering the market, but those people are not profiting from the market. If the Stock market is any indication of things to come, yes you can operate a business in this field, but what ultimately dictates the outcome is whether you clients are making money and in any given FX brokerage they're losing huge amounts of money.
That's why spreads have not narrowed, in some cases I have seen the spreads on average more wider, the FX market has Plateaued.
The amount of people gaining compared to peole entering the market is lessening.
My conclusiong is you can't have a market survive where people are losing money.

I don't care what quatification you come up with, a market where the majority is losing will cease to exist.
The market was done before it was born.
The whole idea of paper money in itself is a false promise.

On that note, we'll be taking our first defined long Gold position. Short dollar, buying gold.
One quick note I want to make about gold is, don't be turned away by the moves in metal. The moves don't represent what is happening globally, looking over the price of gold in Aud, Gbp and other majors, the price has continued up.
What is happening right now is a major re-positioning by the ultra-bigwigs.
One idea is 'they' are lowering the price by selling and buying within there own private dealings. IE, selling to themselves to accumulate gold.
Another idea is there hording gold to back the North American Union, I don't think this is happening though, because if they did lower the price of gold to back a new goverment, the coinage would immediatly leave the country once it started circulating, because the price would be so low. We would only screw ourselves this way.

I think what there trying to pull off is so complicated and it requires the manipulation of so many people and products, that it will totally collapse.
Leaving Metals historically valuable.

Have entered the following position.
Gold
long $819.6

Classic FX
My past 18 months short dollar calls.
buy average: $786.11

(if you bought weekly)
average: $793.68
Past 18 month open, high, low
price: $820.45
(your probable buy price)

My past 10 week buy average: $780.2
(if you bought weekly): $790.18
Past 10 week open, high, low
price: $831.43

Last week close price: $819.6

All pricing in Spot price.

Have entered the following position.
Gold
long $819.6

Classic FX
My past 18 months short dollar calls.
buy average: $786.11

(if you bought weekly)
average: $793.68
Past 18 month open, high, low
price: $820.45
(your probable buy price)

My past 10 week buy average: $780.2
(if you bought weekly): $790.18
Past 10 week open, high, low
price: $831.43

Last week close price: $819.6

All pricing in Spot price.

Oops...that position is looking really ugly. What's your target and stop loss for this position?