chris kobewka, 60minute trader etc.

yahoo.com is pretty much up to the minute charting, and it is what i use. though having said that, i trade off a longer timescale than a lot of people here, so the accuracy of the charts isnt that important to me.

yahoo.com doesn't have the one of the indicators used within Chris's 60 minute thing. Setting up a demo a/c (=> register for free) w/ the likes of MetaTrader should give you real time data on the dow w/ a gaggle of indicators to boot.... try www.metaquotes.net

If anybody really wants to sell their copy of the e-Book then PM me. I'll gladly pay a fiver for it.

Edster

The left hand side

Edster said:
If anybody really wants to sell their copy of the e-Book then PM me. I'll gladly pay a fiver for it.

Edster

Wanna buy my old Boy Scout badges :LOL:

BB

How come you have posted that here?

Doesn't sound like 60MinuteTrader to me.

Could you explain how it is possible to make several trades in one day on on market just by fading the gap? I thought there was only on gap in the day.

I find it quite puzzling why people feel it is necessary to post on a subject that they know nothing of :confused:

To be fair, though, if you're a newbie then it explains exactly what to do and has a good success rate. You'll make the $97 back in no time.

juanbyte said:
BB

How come you have posted that here?

Doesn't sound like 60MinuteTrader to me.

Could you explain how it is possible to make several trades in one day on on market just by fading the gap? I thought there was only on gap in the day.

I find it quite puzzling why people feel it is necessary to post on a subject that they know nothing of :confused:

Yes, it was probably the other ebook. I just stumbled across the thread on Elite and thought the $97 for an ebook about fading the opening gap looked familiar. From what I have read here, 60 minute trader is similar but like you say, I know nothing :)

Anyone *trading* the 60 Minute Trader system?

I just recently found the 60 Minute Trader site and then this thread... is there anyone actually *trading* the system who can give specific feedback about its performance (e.g. does your performance match what the site describes -- basically 37-3 since 1 April)?

sdgadd... you're saying that using the 60MinuteTrader strategy on the YM was a 8 tick loss on 25 May?

How long have you been trading the strategy? Are you trading the YM or spread betting? How have your results been other than yesterday.

Thanks

I have been using the 60mt but only when i'm off work in march i traded it 10 times using spreadbetting and bigcharts 6 were losers. this week had another go but i still had 2 losers and 1 winner but according to the 60mt website they have had no losers.

Any thoughts about why your results are so different than what they're posting?

Chris says that the system should work better trading the futures instead of spreadbetting.

I Have just bought this ebook too. Not traded it yet but would like to know how exactly to spreadbet with this and make money??!

FWIW, an email from Chris said that it's more profitable to just trade the YM rather than spreadbet... and I'm still hoping to hear from *anyone* who is doing that who can report performance.

The book aims to get 5 or 6 pips per day. Most Spreadbet companies' spreads are 5 or 6 points so if that's the case then you can't really do it using SB.
I've set up a trading account especially for doing the 60 minute. It does have a good %age success rate.

Thanks Edster... After an email or two from Chris, I wouldn't try spreadbetting, just trading the YM.

So are you, then, trading it on the YM? Is your win% like what Chris posts on the 60min site (37-3 since 1 April, I think... 75%+ overall)? If not, how do you account for the difference?

Thanks.

sashen said:
Thanks Edster... After an email or two from Chris, I wouldn't try spreadbetting, just trading the YM.

So are you, then, trading it on the YM? Is your win% like what Chris posts on the 60min site (37-3 since 1 April, I think... 75%+ overall)? If not, how do you account for the difference?

Thanks.
This method is far to thin to even contemplate using spreadbets.

If you look at the stats and charts you will see that this year the method has been producing less and less potential points for a winning trade due to less volatility around the time the system trades.

JonnyT