Chris Kobewka and his eBook

karmit

Dear all,

Was browsing the net and found a website which belongs to this gentleman "Chris Kobewka"
who has apparently some trading strategy ebook (95$)

Anybody any experience of his product?

I know, there might be countless such websites and authors... but wondering if this one has
any special "fan following"?

Regards,
karmit :|

Hi A320,

ok!!! so there is a long history to this?.. hmmm!

btw... what happened after that? (yes - I read thru the whole thread!!)

Did juan/Chris show any trades? Did Bramble get his offer accepted?

This is like watching a mystery movie :) ... eager to know what happened next!

Regards,
karmit

It is interesting that the person who thought this trading strategy was good, jslee, hasn't posted here since May last year. Personally, I wouldn't part with money when the claims for the strategy look too good to be true.

Fading the open looks easy on a cash chart after the market has closed but as the cash and futures can go in opposite directions and are volatile at the open, I doubt there are many people who can trade it successfully.

I thought the e-book was well written. but here is my opinion on the program which I tried during the last month. I tried the program without much success. The signals will help keep you out of a trending market but on the other hand you often time get in too late and so the wins were too small and not worth the effort. Trading two contracts, by the time I got the signal to exit the trade for a $20 win the market would reverse and take me back down for a break even trade or a small loss. By the time you pay commisions a guy can hardly come out ahead. I usually set my bracket for a small win on the first contract. Usually the market will miss it by one tic and then it goes back to my entry point. Oh well, I was hopeful that this would be a good system. but the losses are larger than the wins and the wins (most of the time are too small). Now dont get me wrong a lot of times your maximum stop is not hit. Chris got hit 3 times the entire month of June. But just one or two more hits and he is not profitable for the month of June. Any other questions I will be glad to answer, except how the program is done, that would be dishonest. Again maybe it was just me and others do have success. But at this time, I am disappointed
(US) spartan15 is online now Add to spartan15's Reputation

[Did juan/Chris show any trades? Did Bramble get his offer accepted?
This is like watching a mystery movie :) ... eager to know what happened next!/QUOTE]

What happened next was that I decided to have my trades independantly verified in real-time by collective2.

As you can see only 3 losers out of 136 trades and there is a run of over 100 consecutive winners.

attachment.php

Attachments

• C2Res.gif
    C2Res.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 3,885
Hi Chris:

I'm trying to find this track record on Collective2. Can you kindly post a link?

Thanks

Bill

juanbyte said:
[Did juan/Chris show any trades? Did Bramble get his offer accepted?
This is like watching a mystery movie :) ... eager to know what happened next!/QUOTE]

What happened next was that I decided to have my trades independantly verified in real-time by collective2.

As you can see only 3 losers out of 136 trades and there is a run of over 100 consecutive winners.

attachment.php