chris kobewka, 60minute trader etc.

Chris promised to send me some stuff on Monday but as of yet I have not received anything.

Fingers still crossed.

Steve.

How did it work yesterday? I can't see a pull back after the open that was possible to trade, so I would imagine the stop might have been hit.

I tried to trade it yesterday and lost about 6 points - I did however exit using my own experiences and thus prevented a larger loss. My trade did go about 4 points into profit at one point but then my entry was slightly pre-emptive. Will be interesting to see what the 60MT website says. They seem slower to update when its a potentially tricky trade. My guess is that they are going to have to show a loss on Tuesday's trade.

Steve.

Last edited:
they show a 17 pt loss... but based on what Chris said about the stop being calculated from the extreme high/low rather than the entry, in reality it would HAVE to be more.

This is from Chris in a previous post:

juanbyte said:
The problem with having a stop from "your entry" is that because of quicker/slower reactions, bad fill etc. your entry could be a couple of points different to mine.

If we say that the stop is set from the high/low point of the reversal then we have a definate stop with no ifs or buts.
Let me know what you think and I will make it clear in the book.

Indeed, I accept that Chris has mentioned that but the book states that the maximum permitted loss is 17 on any given trade. The only way to insure that the loss is no bigger is set a stop 17. If you allow your position to go beyond a loss of 17 then there is no way you can be sure that it will come back and you will be able to get out.

Remember the advert says that the book tells us "EXACTLY when to trade" - We must therefore conform to what is stated.

Steve.

Hmmm... I'm not sure I'd conform to what's in the book when the author says it should be different.

Chris,

I have just seen your update for yesterday's results, using SierraCharts. These are much clearer and easier to interpret and now match what I can see on my charts. Thank you.

I also should note, by way of apology, that I was using TS2000i for charting and had the YM setup for 24 hour charting. After changing this to begin at 1430 (9.30am) and stopping at 2100, the signals now match (YM and $INDU) if the trade is earlier in the session (they didn't always before this change).

I get a huge amount of emails from WinTrading and i have never registered with them before.
I think they send out a mail shot on there trading seminars once every week, are they attempting to fill my inbox until i yield and finally delete them all. I was tempted to send a years worth back to them, if we all managed to drum up enough support we may be able to cause them one or two problems.
Regarding seminars you are best speaking to a fella called Sandy Jadeja, he has a great system for not only the markets but for getting your mind set to become a good trader. He is probably the most underrated at the moment.

Sandyman

MarvinS said:
I get a huge amount of emails from WinTrading and i have never registered with them before.
I think they send out a mail shot on there trading seminars once every week, are they attempting to fill my inbox until i yield and finally delete them all. I was tempted to send a years worth back to them, if we all managed to drum up enough support we may be able to cause them one or two problems.
Regarding seminars you are best speaking to a fella called Sandy Jadeja, he has a great system for not only the markets but for getting your mind set to become a good trader. He is probably the most underrated at the moment.

Sandy has a thread or three among this lot:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=519834 :cool:

Hi,
just like to ask: I came across winspread.com ebook and was going to purchase but thought id do abit of research in it.

Id just like to ask:

Anyone still using it?

Is it worth paying for it?

Does the system work?

Would you recommend it?

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks

This is my own personal opinion, nothing more & indeed nothing less; Don't waste your money on this it's unworkable rubbish. Go buy some books by chande, kaufman, etc. & a statistics 101 textbook....

60 minute trader doesn't work !!!

stevespray said:
Chris & Others….

I feel that I’d like to make a few points.

Firstly, as an experienced trader I would like to say that I find some of the results which Chris posts on his site to be highly subjective.

As for the system itself. Again I would agree with other buyers of the system. The actual trades are somewhat subjective. In the advert I recently saw it stated that the system told you ‘exactly’ when to trade – in simple terms it does not do that. What the system does is to alert you to a potential trade opportunity – this is not a ‘split second’ process and therefore is not mechanical. I felt, having read the advert, that the system was mechanical in nature and I feel that people maybe disappointed by this. The website does however offer a ‘no quibble’ money back guarantee if you are not happy so you would appear to be pretty safe. With anything like that I always buy with a high profile credit card just in case there is any ‘quibbling’ on the part of the vendor. The bigger card companies have legal departments with quite a lot of clout and therefore the online payment processors tend to bow to pressure if push comes to shove.

Looks like today’s trade looks like a bit of a wash out.

Hope this helps all concerned,
Steve.

Steve you're right. I bought the course and I never ever achieved a winning trade.
I tested it (unfortunately with real money) and I lose more than 1.000 USD.
Probably it as only 20% of winning trades and to gain only 6 points on YM you risk 17 points
on each trade. (It's a money management susteinable only with high winning percentages
not the ones of chris system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
And I noted that when I traded following chris rules and losing, that chris presents only graphs of bigcharts that are ambiguous.
Seems that chris graph trades are realized at the end of day not in real time.
Don' t spend money with this system. the winning percentages are ridiculous and not
ever the ones advertised.

Hi,

Who here has actually tried and tested the "6oMT"?
I can say that I have with great success.

I have been using Ninja Trader Platform and now am looking for a broker.
My closest pick would be Mirus Futures as they offer great comm ($5 round turn) and a low $500 margin per contract requirement. Are there better platforms/brokers out there I don't know about that someone can recommend?
The book refers to tradestation and IB. I checked them out, but their deals were not that competitive or required higher margins.
I guess it just comes down to personal preferences.
I would love to hear from those who are also trading this system with success to maybe trade/share ideas to tweak the system.

Any PM are welcome.

Happy Trading.

Mike12nv...

When you say "I have with great success," do you mean with REAL MONEY or on paper?

Mike12nv...

When you say "I have with great success," do you mean with REAL MONEY or on paper?

I have only been trading with simulation money.
I am in the process of opening an account to put real money in.
Just have to put the paperwork together.

Hope that helps.