chris kobewka, 60minute trader etc.

roberk said:
There are over 50 like it for free on wealthlab forum.

Do you have a link to any of these? I find trading the open looks easy after the event but can cause problems when you trade for real. Would be interesting to see a few methods.

Bigbusiness said:
Do you have a link to any of these? I find trading the open looks easy after the event but can cause problems when you trade for real. Would be interesting to see a few methods.
http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=ChartscriptHome.htm
Go to this link and put in a few stats in teh search engine.. They have over a thousand systems
But- like you say- so many systems look nice on paper. Very different in live, real money trading.

Bigbusiness said:

www.wealthlab.com

I've just set up an account (free) to have a look round. It looks a bit techie at first glance.

But there's always an opportunity to learn something from it.

I'm still trying to locate the above references

Edster said:
If you think it's rubbish then I'll buy it off you for a tenner. If you're allowed to re-sell it, that is.

Edster
There is no law that can stop anyone selling a book so I'm happy to do so. Just in case the 60 minute boys want to object lets give it a day or so.
Anyway you might want to save your money, I am thinking of giving the method out here for everyone.
To give you an idea of how simple - and completely unoriginal it is- it includes two very common indicators, that is all!

If you do give it out roberk ... dont post it as the thing.

Its kind of like if I said that you buy a close above an 80 period 2 SD bollinger band, exit on closing back thru the band. Same thing in reverse. Now as long as I dont say what system that might be then I am not giving anything away :)

Kiwi said:

Its kind of like if I said that you buy a close above an 80 period 2 SD bollinger band, exit on closing back thru the band. Same thing in reverse. Now as long as I dont say what system that might be then I am not giving anything away :)

That is a good idea Kiwi.
I'll give it another name. Should I post it on this thread or what?

lol. i will miss it if u post it somewhere else ... i suppose i could get motivated enough to search for your posts in a day or two though :)

Kiwi said:

Kiwi that system is not quite as simple, your exit is wrong...

It has worked brilliantly long term on commodities.

JonnyT

roberk said:
That is a good idea Kiwi.
I'll give it another name. Should I post it on this thread or what?
If you post copyrighted material you are likely to be sued along with Trade2Win.

Rightly so.

I urge you not to do this.

I have purchased the system and am giving it more thought thought it does appear to work albeit the net trade is small.

JonnyT

JonnyT,

I can take a good guess at how this works by looking at the sample trade on the website. I can also see that the trade is from 23.3.01 when the Dow was much more volatile than it has been for the past 18 months. I would imagine that an average of more recent trades would produce much less profit.

It might be that this method works well in volatile markets but is not as good at the moment. Having said that, the past few days seem to be picking up. I hope we do get back to more volatile days as there are lots of ways to make money when there are big moves in the indices. I just don't feel the need to part with $97 to find out another one, especially as it looks like it could be a re-hash of the other method he was selling.

T2W would almost certainly remove it pretty sharpish anyway.

I know that this has happened in the past, particularly in the non- profit forum.

FetteredChinos said:
we could reveal it via a game of hangman or wheel of fortune..

"A" please Carol..

;)

Well that's the noose around your neck already...

You've just let the cat out of the bag lol

(As an aside cats and bags are discussed else where ;) )

jimmy1jag said:
(As an aside cats and bags are discussed else where ;) )

is that for legal reasons?

i hear the RSPCA are cracking down on animal internet cruelty..

Attachments

• mouse problem.jpg
    mouse problem.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 256
FetteredChinos said:
is that for legal reasons?

i hear the RSPCA are cracking down on animal internet cruelty..

Looks more like a squirrel or rat than a cat

JonnyT said:
If you post copyrighted material you are likely to be sued along with Trade2Win.

Rightly so.

I urge you not to do this.

I .

JonnyT
I don't know if you are a vendor yourself or are genuinely some sort of worker-moralist.
In any event I will not be copying anything directly from the 'book' (LOL). I will be giving out my summary of the system, about a paragraph worth. Admittedly that will be plenty for anyone to understand it all.

If you are concerned that I could be giving away something original please read Linda Raschke and Larry williams 'Street smarts' .You'll see where the author of this 'book'(LOL) got his ideas in the first place.( Also Hit and Run by J. Cooper).

I will wait a day or two in case some cogent argument changes my mind.

I bought the 60 minute trader earlier this week. Does anybody know of any other sites where I can access the necessary charts and market data other than the ones mentioned in the report? The first one you have to pay to access and the second you pay if you do not spend enough each month in commission. Can I get the charts and market data for free anywhere else? $97 is as much as I can afford to spend now until I see if it works.

oriana said:
I bought the 60 minute trader earlier this week. Does anybody know of any other sites where I can access the necessary charts and market data other than the ones mentioned in the report? The first one you have to pay to access and the second you pay if you do not spend enough each month in commission. Can I get the charts and market data for free anywhere else? $97 is as much as I can afford to spend now until I see if it works.

Try prophet.net it has free delayed intraday US stocks and indexes if you register ( free ).