cash on demand

Check this out !

Hi Folks,
This is my first ever posting as i am new here,this is a large posting please read it very carefully hopefully it will answer some of your questions and make up your own mind on him,personally i beleive he is sincere as everything he says is true regarding business opps as i have spent thousands over the years and never followed through a sort of addiction probably like many on here,never mind lets hope this is for real and lets all make sure we actually do follow through on this one.

I am myself subscribed to the cash-on-demand course,i emailed andrew and asked him if there were any back any products like a seminar etc at the end he responded with this email back :

Wesley

I sent a reply to this from my laptop the other day....but I have replied
again below...

>>>How long is the course ? and is there a backend product at
the end of the course you are going to sell to me to finish off the course ?

[Andrew Reynolds] Regarding the Cash On Demand Home Study Course – which is
BRAND NEW – I have never released this before. I have written the material
for twelve modules – although I would like to think that there will be more
as we progress and I find and refine new techniques during my travels abroad
over the coming months - and pass them on to you in future additional
Modules….

I have yet to finish putting the material into the individual twelve parts -
so I am currently unable to offer the whole 12 part set 'up front', I'm
afraid. However, I’ve had a few requests for a ‘fast–track’ route – so let
me get back to you when I’ve given some thought on how to best offer this
(no promises though :- )

Regarding ‘getting started’ – I have included material in the early modules
– particularly 4 and 5 – which will show you some low costs ways to market –
to allow you to get started. As the course then builds up, we’ll look at the
other elements of the Cash On Demand system. So, you’ll not need to wait 12
months before getting started.

The Course by the way is a standalone course. There is no need to buy
anything else from me - there is no 'back end' product to finish off this
course.

Look forward to sharing this exciting business with you in the coming
months.

Regards

Andrew

Also check this email out I asked him what is the difference between this exclusive apprentice course and the cash-on-demand system the reply back is as follows :

Wesley

Thanks for your email

I had received a number of emails from subscribers asking me to fix them up with some DVD products and also to work with them to help them get started faster. For those people I therefore decided to offer the Home Study Course that I wrote to you about.

However, please be assured that if you work through the Cash On demand monthly Course, after 12 modules, you will have enough info to get your business started – and access to some products etc.

I was just offering something different now – to those who asked specifically for this –and felt I should let you know too, in case you were looking for that sort of ‘fast track route.

I’ll be in touch next month with the next Module.

Regards

Andrew

Good luck to everybody and who ever makes their first million let us know !

Wesley

Andrew Reynolds Course

I wish to concur with URBANVILLA's comments. I have known Andrew for some years and likewise have spent thousands attending his seminars with guest speakers like Bill Myers, Decan Dunn and the late Corey Rudle etc.

He is 100% genuine person. He's been around for a number of years and has made his fortune mainly from staging large scale events at Wembley Conference Centre and other venues inc USA. I guess you could call him an Internet Empresario.

He knows his onions when it comes to Direct Mail and the information I have received so far especially in module 4 & 5 is excellent. It can only get better now until all 12 are complete. I have decided not to partake in his apprentice offer but to spend some time researching sources of how to and info products. I prefer not to have the same how-to products as everyone else for obvious reasons. His copywriting skills (whether he outsources this) or his own is very enticing and we students could learn from his sales letters alone.

This Apprentice offer in a way is a fast track route possibly with a difference. Whilst I do not wish to take away potential sales from Andrew's Apprentice course, I think it would be more
prudent (at least from my standpoint) to complete the course and start to put his methods into practice well before the end. When one buy's an expensive home study course with many CD's, eBooks and loads of written material, there is the danger of 'OVERLOAD' which can have a negative and psychological effect and the course never get's started. Hands up who's guilty of this?

So better to be drip fed information and start to put this into practice. Make some low cost mistakes and learn by them to eventually smooth out the learning curve. Profits must then surely follow. Think about it, if you get a module each month, you can read it 3, 4 or more times
and fully digest the information. You then eagerly await the next one dropping through the letter box. So, if you had all 12 modules in one go to study, would you do the same? I think not!

So after all 12 modules have been sent out, and we have some decent income coming in from our efforts, I for one would welcome some kind of advanced seminar/workshop/mentoring event and wouldn't mind paying a grand or two for it!

That's my two penneth worth anyway!

Peter

This is actually quite interesting.

This is clearly a legally tweaked variation of a classic pyramid scheme.
The legal tweak is that there is a 'product' being sold.

However, the 'product' appears to be a manual on "how to get rich quick by on-selling this manual on how to get rich quick ".

At the end of the day, it relies on you not being the last sucker in the chain.

Nothing new in all of this, although personally, I'd find Tupperware more usefull.

What I do find interesting, is the targeting of clients of spread-betting firms.
(and hence why a pyramid scheme is being discussed on t2w)

When you think about it, where else on earth are you going to find a higher concentration of suckers willing to hand over ready cash for the promise of easy money?

While you may find the thing quite repellent, you have to admit that the targeting is simply ingenious.

I say good luck to him.

Targetting spreadbetters...

Mark..........it would be interesting to know how much the spreadbetting companies are making from selling/renting lists of their clients to people such as Andrew Reynolds

The point you made is a good one.....as evidenced by the number of people on t2w who appear to have signed up for "cash (for andrew reynolds) on demand"

The modules are arriving, but is there a sign of anybody making any money yet?

Marketing

This has nothing to do with pyramid schemes. What Andrew Reynolds does is show you how to sell to a readily available market, it just so happens that his products are mainly targeted at business opportunity seekers, but it could be to the slimming market!
If you have a good enough product with back ends anyone can make money with this, but you need to be clever to figure out it is'nt a pyramid or con

Agree its only what sky do sell you the basic package(the bait) and then charge for all the extras,same with the cash on demand system you sell the basic package (the bait) them reel them in with the higher priced products.

Nothing dodgy about it just clever marketing tactics just like most companies who sell products do these days,look at the sims evrytime you buy game they add an expansion pack so they know you will buy that to complete the game,there all at it now !

Andrew answers all his emails personally westside is not is company they just work for him.

How do i know ? i simply asked him ! There you go not evrybodys a con man there is some honest people out there and Andrew is one of them and by the way i struck a nice deal on the apprentice package thats how personal he is with his communication.
I let you know when i start making my cash !

this thread has gone a bit quiet...........is anybody making any "cash on demand" yet?

I'll keep an eye out on this thread. I've subscribed to the 30 day course and am waiting Aug 5th for Part 2....another South Londoner looking to make some money.

Guys on this course please keep us informed of your progress.

Danny B said:
have u made any then dan? how much time are we talking about here?

nope i have not made any money yet as i have just finished part 2 of the course. I do not think anyone will start earning money till the end of the 12 month course, and i am willing to wait that long.

Module 5 V good!

I have had 5 modules so far. It get's better all the time! Maybe from Vol 6 one can really start to
see the potential and put his teachings into practice. Don't expect miracles though. This is not a quick get rich scheme. I'll report when I've read vol 6 which is due any day now whether there is some potential to really start earning.

He has 2 places left for his apprentice offer @ £2000! But I am not interested, I'll stick with the monthly lessons until finished and then review the situation.

Peter

im on module 1, waiting for mod 2, But ive already started the process. Ive already found a product and im onto a join venture.

Ive also found some fulfullment houses and some good marketing ideas.

I think from what ive already learnt on volume 1 i can suss the rest out for myself. ;) good luck guys

good luck to all cash on demand subscribers....let us know if, and when, money starts coming in instead of going out...

Pippppin said:
this thread has gone a bit quiet...........is anybody making any "cash on demand" yet?

It'sa 12 month course split into 1 course a month. I'm on course 8 and am putting things into motion. However Andrew and others advise against trading in June, July and August as these are very poor months due to holidays. I fully expect to make money in September.

does anybody here use msn instant messenger? that we we could talk to each other anytime we are online to discuss results with each other etc. ?