cash on demand

rgs81 said:
A ripoff I strongly suspext. The guy is making £30 per month * 12 months * the number of suckers who pay up ........ a lot of dosh for the mailer!!

I'm sorry but you are wrong! This isn't some fly by night guy. He had his previous company manhatten (uk registered) for a number of years (6 I think). He's made an aweful lot of money selling information people want. He offers at least 3 months money back guarantee. I myself have requested one for a product I purchased a few years ago (as I already had a similar product).
There's more and more mail order companies. Why? Because they makes money selling what people want.

thomcrown said:
I concur with Rich71 on John Lisgo. I met him around 3 years ago when he was attending an MLM meeting.

Also,I have had some dealings with him over the last 15 years. He is a hard worker & has created an impressive niche for himself in the mail order business.

Many of these people have solid plans IF THEY ARE WORKED!

It is only now penetrating my thick skull that, when you have a good concept, then STICK WITH IT & don't look around for other opportunities. With that in mind, I am sticking to Andrew Reynold's plan untill it works for me.

Let's try & make some money with Reynolds & , maybe compare notes from time to time.

Thomcrown.

I agree mate. The plan is always the same. Some tweek it. But you find a product (usually an US one that hasn't sold here). You find a good mailing list. You mail them. You offer more expensive products in the same genre. You expand your mailing list. and keep offering bigger more expensive items.
It's not really rocket science. The big 2 things are finding a workable product and getting the right mailing list.
Even if you only offer front end products are a relatively cheap price you can still make serious money. Richard Marks I spoke to. He sells about 10 info products in the £10-£30 range and he makes over £100k a year working 9 months of the year!

Cash on Demand.

rgs81 said:
A ripoff I strongly suspext. The guy is making £30 per month * 12 months * the number of suckers who pay up ........ a lot of dosh for the mailer!!

I have received the 4the manual from Reynolds and it's getting more interesting.

I can see the possibilities of this 'biz op' and, as I said in a previous thread, if the work is put in, there could be money to be made.

It is expensive and, yes it could all be a load of waffle or, as rgs81 just said, ''a ripoff''. However, I'm going to stick with it until I find out.

My first product is an ebook 'wot I wrote', & I'm going to try and advertise off line, using my website address in the advert (when I have finished my website!!).

I would appreciate it if others on the course could get in touch and compare notes. Maybe we could help each other, or at least encourage each other towards a good living online.

Cheers,

Thomcrown.

thomcrown said:
I have received the 4the manual from Reynolds and it's getting more interesting.

I can see the possibilities of this 'biz op' and, as I said in a previous thread, if the work is put in, there could be money to be made.

It is expensive and, yes it could all be a load of waffle or, as rgs81 just said, ''a ripoff''. However, I'm going to stick with it until I find out.

My first product is an ebook 'wot I wrote', & I'm going to try and advertise off line, using my website address in the advert (when I have finished my website!!).

I would appreciate it if others on the course could get in touch and compare notes. Maybe we could help each other, or at least encourage each other towards a good living online.

Cheers,

Thomcrown.

Hi Thomcrown,

I am also signed up and agree its starting to get interesting. I am happy to compare notes etc.

thanks

Hi guys, I also get the modules from Andrew.
Very good in my opinion.

If you're need a fast track route whereby you can get all the modules in one go or at least quicker, stand by for a mailing from Andrew this Thursday or Friday.

I've already seen the videos which explain module 4 and 5 from another source so I'm a little ahead of the game.

If you had the chance to pay upfront for the rest of the modules to receivethem in one go, would you?

JH

Jetheat said:
Hi guys, I also get the modules from Andrew.
Very good in my opinion.

If you're need a fast track route whereby you can get all the modules in one go or at least quicker, stand by for a mailing from Andrew this Thursday or Friday.

I've already seen the videos which explain module 4 and 5 from another source so I'm a little ahead of the game.

If you had the chance to pay upfront for the rest of the modules to receivethem in one go, would you?

JH

Hi JH,

Thanks for your message. How did you manage to get ahead of the game and how do you know about a mailing we might be recieving on thurs friday? Are you a man on the inside? Maybe it should be us asking you if we should purchase it all in one go as you have obviously seen more than us? Please let us know as i for one am enjoying the course.

thanks

I managed to get ahead by buying another course who was just copying Andrew's stuff. In fact, he gave me 2 videos with Tim Lowe (at Andrew's seminar) explaining how to .....

So I reckon these two videos will find their way into the modules we receive.
I know about the upcoming mailing because Andrew told me so.

Other than that, I know just as much as you do.

Tim Lowe and Andrew also visit these boards so they know the situation.

Richt71, who is Richard Marks? Is it possible to talk to him?

JH

Jetheat said:
I managed to get ahead by buying another course who was just copying Andrew's stuff. In fact, he gave me 2 videos with Tim Lowe (at Andrew's seminar) explaining how to .....

So I reckon these two videos will find their way into the modules we receive.
I know about the upcoming mailing because Andrew told me so.

Other than that, I know just as much as you do.

Tim Lowe and Andrew also visit these boards so they know the situation.

Richt71, who is Richard Marks? Is it possible to talk to him?

JH

Thanks JH,

Are you tempted to purchase the remaining modules in one go? Do you have an email address please for Andrew Reynolds as i cant seem to see one anyway?

Thanks

If you listen to that initial CD again, you'll find that he gives you his email address somewhere near the end.

Wouldn't you buy the course in one go?

Jetheat said:
If you listen to that initial CD again, you'll find that he gives you his email address somewhere near the end.

Wouldn't you buy the course in one go?

Thanks JH,

Im a bit confused, you say you have already bought a course off Tim Lowe who is copying Andrew's stuff in that case can i ask why you are purchasing Andrews cash on demand course if its the same thing? Also have you attended any seminars they run like the one shown on the videos manhattan direct etc. If so how good were the seminars?

I understand manhattan direct is no more? Is that right? If so what is the name of the business now? is it cash on demand? Thanks for your help

I didn't buy anything of Tim Lowe.
I actually bought something off someone completely different and it turned out that he copied all of Andrew's videos and sold them.

I haven't attended a seminar yet.
I also understand that Manhattan Direct has closed down.

Someone suggested, earlier in this thread, that Westside Fulfillment was actually Andrew's firm. I don't know if that's true.

Hope this helps,

JH

Cash on Demand

I am also a Cash on Demand subscriber and have today received an offer to be a specially trained Private Student. Just wondered how many other subscribers had also received this offer as I'm toying with the idea of going for it. :confused: I agree it would be a good idea for fellow subscribers to say how they are finding it and if there are any insider info that can be revealed.

Yes, this is the letter I was talking about. It was different from what I expected. I received it today also.

It sounds good but I'm not going to be able to spend £1996 on an upsell product when I'm already subscribing to a £360 one.

If you do decide to go for it, let me know and maybe we can exchange info.

JH

Dunseye said:
I am also a Cash on Demand subscriber and have today received an offer to be a specially trained Private Student. Just wondered how many other subscribers had also received this offer as I'm toying with the idea of going for it. :confused: I agree it would be a good idea for fellow subscribers to say how they are finding it and if there are any insider info that can be revealed.

Hi,

Yes i also recieved it and yes although tempting is just not financially viable going for £360 for cash on demand and then another 2k on top to learn what? .

I would rather see what the course turns out like first. If its good then i may consider it. Go by what you experience when dealing with someone rather than dreaming. Thats not being negative but if Andrew is truly genuine i can wait 12 months to make a million.

You can guarantee that there wil be another 4/5 places available sometime again soon. Plus i remember a certain tactic being used by Vince Stanzione saying this is the last seminar etc only to be invited to seminar after seminar. Its great marketing but a little misleading.

I was actually expecting an invitation to receive the remaining modules in one go.

Technically, that's what today's letter was all about but alas, it was an upsell. I just can't continue spending large amounts of money even though I really want the information quickly.

Maybe if everyone wrote to andrew and requested that the remaining modules be bundled into one and sent to those that want it, then he may decide to do something.

JH

Mmmm. Decision decisions. The worrying part is that this is just Stage 1. I have a horrible feeling that Stage 2 is gonna be even more expensive as this is central to Funnel theory of continually offering more and more expensive products. Think I'll sleep on it and re-read email tomorrow to see if this £1996 actually enables u to make back ur money and/or more of this specific purchase or if u have to go thru a few more pricey Stages to realise any return....Must say, it is tempting though and you can see how Andrew Reynolds has made so much money...He defo knows how to market his stuff..

Yes, he will offer the personal training at a higher price when the time comes as it's what he does. No harm in that but I can't take it until I've finished with the current course.

Anyway, I'll put a share into the pool if you wanna buy together.

JH

Anyone interesting in splitting the cost with me as I am very tempted to take up Andrews offer, But wouldnt object to sharing the cost if it can be arranged.

Pete

Hi
I found this forum trying to find out about Andrew Reynold's cash on demand system, after receiving a mailshot from him.

Am thinking of going overseas which is why I wanted to explore him further.

any pointers would be helpfu;.

Thanks,

sutchie