cash on demand

Have the trial and trying to make up my mind on doing the course... but a few things dont sit well with me i.e. your point that you cant seem to find 1 person other than AR & his mates that has made money, why is that? Another is why spread the course over 12 months, why not give it to you all at once and finally the crap about how he went from poor to rich over and over and over again just makes it feel like a scam...

The crazy thing i am still considering it... views welcomed!

has anyone thats signed up tried using the 1 to 1 certificate cos i have tried using it about a month ago and no reply
and has anyone ever tried emailing him and got a reply ?
is there any email address for him that works ?

Yes, I have made money with Cash On Demand style business systems

Has anyone out there ever made anything from the Andrew Reynolds cash on demand system?

I am an example of how anyone can start with very little (I was a bouncer earning £70 a weekend) and leverage what Andrew teaches into a full time living & beyond.

My existence & my story prove that all the bull**** that people have been spouting on this board & others about AR since my last post (back in 2006 I belive) is just chin music from lazy people who simply can not drill thru the rock of their own inertia & simply take action (present company excepted of course - & I extend that exception to anyone reading this who hasn't yet made an excuse as to why it wont work for them)

How majestically annoying it must be to those who seek miserable company to be confronted with the cold hard bare faced fact that regular everyday folk HAVE made money with cash on demand style business systems

Isn't that an awful truth

Ouch

"Yes but ..." nothing

Sorry

No magic. No voodoo. No secret privileged insider information. No superior education. No physical or mental attributes out of the ordinary. No silver spoon. No old boys club. No unfair advantage of any type. Hard to swallow isn't it!?

The fact is, when confronted with the offer of help, these people instead choose to run from their potential, fearful that it might just be true, hiding from the light of possibility shone at them by other people who DID take action, DID listen & learn & DID seek out new ideas, new ways, new information, new paradigms & new giants on whos shoulders to stand

Get this ...

1) There is nothing mystical or magical about this business (The creation & marketing of information products). Just very logical steps between where you are now & where you want to be

2) There is NOTHING you could possibly come up against that hasn't already been overcome by people with less intelligence, less resource & less potential than you

There are 62 million people in the UK

Is it really beyond your ability to bring something of real value to market that would see 400 of them happily pay you £197 - or of the 6 billion on the planet, just a few hundred of them pay you $19.97 a month?

Don't be suckers people.

Let me repeat that for the hard of understanding.

DO NOT BE SUCKERS