Cable 2010

d'oh. Offered me about 18 pips and then stopped me out. Starting to get paranoid about posting my trades, lol. Certainly a bad patch. Might give posting a rest, lol.

i got stung on tht one as well, thought we would get a bit of a bounce but not enough. never mind start again on monday.

me too on short time trade - must be something to do with big players playing the market

be,

it does look like a nice short there supprt becomes resistance set up but what you have to ask yourself is where do you expect it to go?

its already excedeed its ave daily range so best you could hope for is a retest of the lows

wht risk/reward does tht give you?

if you are happy with the answers you get and its part of your plan to trade these set ups then go for it.

no temp --- not everyone will agree to this , and in this example my stop was 19ticks so my target is 19ticks catch up with you again next week

no temp --- not everyone will agree to this , and in this example my stop was 19ticks so my target is 19ticks catch up with you again next week

good. Hope it works out for you. I guess we all have slightly different numbers depending on our broker/spreadbet company (i imagine you spreadbet?). I trade currency futures which traded upto1.6148 which would have stopped you and then dropped! would have been annoying. thats why i asked.

Anyway. Have a good one.

morning all

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

This morning my bias is for shorts and I'm currently short from 1.6135 sl 1.6149

If we do break above 6150 then i will change to a long bias.

temp I heard you mention you trade the currency futures, what do the spreads look like on that? what are the benefits over the mt4 platforms/brokers such as Oanda/Alpari?

Typically a 1 pip spread. I like the trade transparency of a regulated marketplace - that everyone trading the same contract as me is getting the same exact prices/highs/lows, which means that your broker cant play games with your trades as dealers sometimes do.

That being said, I also have a few spreadbet accounts that i use and dont really have any complaints. Its just that if im trading short term/scalping, I feel better using futures.

Typically a 1 pip spread. I like the trade transparency of a regulated marketplace - that everyone trading the same contract as me is getting the same exact prices/highs/lows, which means that your broker cant play games with your trades as dealers sometimes do.

That being said, I also have a few spreadbet accounts that i use and dont really have any complaints. Its just that if im trading short term/scalping, I feel better using futures.

Thats fair enough, definately better for scalping your gaining .08-1 pip each way on each trade.

As for the spreadbet accounts i thought they wern't allowed in the us....or is the flag a decoy?

goodmorning guys ------ first trade this week and a loser would you beleive it entered long @41 stop in @20 and it went to 20 and looks like going up now ( blast )and a few other swears lol

Thats fair enough, definately better for scalping your gaining .08-1 pip each way on each trade.

As for the spreadbet accounts i thought they wern't allowed in the us....or is the flag a decoy?

lol. Never even noticed that! (my flag). Im sure it wasn't always a US flag, although in fairness, i didn't visit this site for years. Im British. I do spend time in Canada and the US though and have spreadbetted with no problems.

hmmm wonder why 6166 is proving difficult to get through?

thought it would at least touch 6195