Gold Wave Count - 2010-08

Re: 08/21/2010

I second that very much. Even though it brings along quite some problems in different respectives ... keep on doing what you do. It's the only thing that's going to satisfy!

No one moves you from your views. Personally, I think that is what we have to do. Be unmoveable.
Keep up the good work!

Re: 08/21/2010

How do you see it as a problem? I'm usccessful in my trading, and Snowrider is successful in his. I turn a complete deaf ear to anyone's approach. It's because mine makes pips. I do not have a problem. So, again, I ask where is the problem?

I second that very much. Even though it brings along quite some problems in different respectives ... keep on doing what you do. It's the only thing that's going to satisfy!

Not a problem related to trading. I am making my pips as well. No problems there at all. It's rather problematic related to other aspects of life or whatever if you are like you said "unmovable" ... but maybe that's just me ..

This is a trading forum, not a social forum, so I would think it is best to keep dialogues within that context.

Not a problem related to trading. I am making my pips as well. No problems there at all. It's rather problematic related to other aspects of life or whatever if you are like you said "unmovable" ... but maybe that's just me ..

didn't mean to relate it to anything else. your post just suggested another horizont for me. beyond trading, that's why I mentioned it. but no biggie, keep it up.

This is a trading forum, not a social forum, so I would think it is best to keep dialogues within that context.

Hi there, I appreciate you guys' feedbacks!

Do you know why I create these wave threads and publish my views? Because I want to get feedbacks from people with different views. Why? Trading is like playing chess. There will always be someone better than us. The market won't change its direction because few people change their decisions. I want to get the critics from you so that I can be aware of my possible mistakes! It does not matter who is correct or who is not. You know what ... I've got wiped out many times in the past. I used to be very good at making mistakes. I welcome your pointing out my mistakes! Sincerely!