Cable 2010

yeah the short worked out for me. so recoupled the loss on the first trade and then some.

Be - yes i'm only looking for shorts now although we've already moved an ave days range so will only get back in if we move back up to 6250ish which would be a nice support becomes resistance trade.

I also agree that when we call out trades we mention the reasons for them.

unemployment claims at 1:30 so that should create some swings for another possible short.

yes we've done more then the ave daily range today but were going ito lunch time now so i wouldn't oplace much hope on a long here and then we have the unemployment data at 1:30.

if that pushes cable down further it will be difficult to get on board but if it pushes it up to 6200 or above then there is room for another short.

short off the 3rd touch of weekly pivot 6221 sl 6233 t 6178

yeah i just got stopped as well, calling it a day. wht is it they say about quitting when your ahead? think i need to practice that a bit more.

I seem to do better in the mornings anyway so maybe just trade the mornings from now on take my gains and run.

Still in that short trade since 2am on 20th. I'm usually day trader (with smallest possible stop losses), but growing to like this - risk/reward = 50pips/who knows how many pips(looking to take profit if price hits 16070 area)

yeah the longer term stuff good if you can sit on your hands through the smaller swings.

May close it soon - I'm not great fan of Sunday's gaps. Also, by chance heard the rumour about US comp. needing lots of GPB to complete takeover of a UK comp. - a bit of fundamental view mixed with TA analysis

Closed it: risk/reward = 50/170

Last edited: