c_c's christmas gift to traders

Re: USD/JPY - Long still intact - down 230 pips - long again at 86.32

Thanks dude
Hope you catching some pips! ;)

Fantastic trading!

I will tell you this because you deserve it. The rest of the bitter, jealous, envious fake trader types (which should cover 99.9% on this site) will not tell you. Keep posting, i love it.

USD/SGD Long @ 1.3833 is up 10+ pips

I have taken another long on this pair after having a small profit stop taken out by the down swing.

Stop is set 200 below

Attachments

• USD-SGD-Long @ 1.3833 -  Nov. 30 08.28.jpg
    USD-SGD-Long @ 1.3833 - Nov. 30 08.28.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 199
USD/JPY Long @ 86.32 is up 200 pips

This long trade is up 200 pips as of now

EUR/USD - GBP/USD - Short are on the brew

These two pairs are heading for short territory
My previous shorts have been taken out for a 400 pip profit
I will look for another shorting opportunity and will post an entry if I can find one

USD/JPY - Long @ 86.32 is up almost 300 pips today

My longs on this pair are doing well today after the NFP report caused a spiked up
I'll take 100 home (locked in) unless it keeps moving up

I'll adjust the stop accordingly

USD/CHF & USD/JPY are up

USD/JPY long @ 86.32 is up and the USD/CHF long at .9956 is up
:D

Merry Christmas hope you enjoyed the pips

Hope you caught some of these pips folks
I'm signing this thread off by saying it's been 3000+ pips to the positive for me and I sure hope you all caught some for yourself before the Christmas Holiday

AUD/NZD is a short right now
USD/CAD is long right now
USD/CHF is long
USD/SGD is long
EUR/USD is short
GBP/USD is short

Cheers have a good one
(n)

The last time I posted in this thread I was not welcome by some very rude traders

Have a look at my signals I sent out back then and I sure hope those bitter fools followed them. Measly 200 pips whining story about posting my signals after the fact.... Shoving it back at ya dudes! Up a lovely couple thousands of pips and you were crying about 200? Bah ******s

EUR/USD short is now gaining by 1600+ pips
GBP/USD Short is now gaining by 1000+ pips
USD/CAD long is up 500+ pips
USD/CHF is up 700 + pips
USD/JPY Long @ 86 is up 300+ (was 700+ @ 93)
EUR/AUD is up 300+

I could go on and on rubbing it in but why bother?

My signals are good for Thousands of pips and I hope some of you paid no attention to the squabbling scalpers who dished out tones of flak at me when I posted them.

Cheers!

The last time I posted in this thread I was not welcome by some very rude traders

Have a look at my signals I sent out back then and I sure hope those bitter fools followed them. Measly 200 pips whining story about posting my signals after the fact.... Shoving it back at ya dudes! Up a lovely couple thousands of pips and you were crying about 200? Bah ******s

EUR/USD short is now gaining by 1600+ pips
GBP/USD Short is now gaining by 1000+ pips
USD/CAD long is up 500+ pips
USD/CHF is up 700 + pips
USD/JPY Long @ 86 is up 300+ (was 700+ @ 93)
EUR/AUD is up 300+

I could go on and on rubbing it in but why bother?

My signals are good for Thousands of pips and I hope some of you paid no attention to the squabbling scalpers who dished out tones of flak at me when I posted them.

Cheers!

Hello CC,

Welcome back. I have read your past journals and just noticed this thread. I didn't think you would bother to come back after rude posts towards you. We hope you would still continue to post and share your knowledge and skills with us.

Thanks.

Hello CC,

Welcome back. I have read your past journals and just noticed this thread. I didn't think you would bother to come back after rude posts towards you. We hope you would still continue to post and share your knowledge and skills with us.

Thanks.

HI F1F

If you are interested in CC signals, you can visit his site at uforex.co.cc
I don't think he will post on this board anymore.