c_c's christmas gift to traders

:O

I sense a bitterness, could it be?
Why you still selling USD/JPY? It's a buy right now...
If in the next week or two it jumps up 200 pips will you still be whining that I called it late? I'm sure if it drops you will be quite willing to tell me I'm an idiot right?

Sell USD/JPY.

Currently up 5,786 pips from where I sold it in 1998.

It's still a sell though.

Don't whine if you get stopped out. I got in well ahead of you.

Happy Christmas.

Here is a classic example of market bitterness...
Good example though nice trade for AAPL

What about the calls I have just made here in this post that are not after the fact ?

Fact is I make my calls as i see them. If I'm ahead that's Ok I'm calling movements that can still gain you plenty of pips!!!

Are you going to trade them? probably? Probably not? Skepticism will prevent you from rackin in the pips...

Go buy some USD/SGD
USD/MXN is still a good buy you could hurry and get in now there 4000 to the upside there.... Am I calling it to late? or too early?

Tossing off aint getting it done is it

Short 10000 contracts E-mini S&P 500 @ Yearly high @ 1112.25
Price @ 1087.25
= $12,500,000 UP

Don't hate the player; Hate the game... Don't hate me just cause your pockets are empty and mine aren't... Haters getting mad...

Can't take the pain? Don't play the game.
Play with fire? Going to get burnt.

Am i to blame for having perfect entries?
God, you guys are so jealous....

UPDATE:
LONG AAPL @ $3.18
100,000 shares.

UPDATE:
SOLD 100,000 shares AAPL @ 200.51

Hope everyone enjoyed them live calls.

OHhhhh Crap; I think he might have been joking... Which makes me look foolish. Dang. Nevermind; was fun while it lasted.

Here is a classic example of market bitterness...
Good example though nice trade for AAPL

What about the calls I have just made here in this post that are not after the fact ?

Fact is I make my calls as i see them. If I'm ahead that's Ok I'm calling movements that can still gain you plenty of pips!!!

Are you going to trade them? probably? Probably not? Skepticism will prevent you from rackin in the pips...

Go buy some USD/SGD
USD/MXN is still a good buy you could hurry and get in now there 4000 to the upside there.... Am I calling it to late? or too early?

Tossing off aint getting it done is it

Honestly; The way you write, is unreadable - Its probably me; But as of yet i haven't seen ANY live calls and i'm finding it hard to concentrate on what you write because its so not to the point, so i lose focus...

I'll make a live call too; Just for the sake of lulz;
Last night i bought 31 EWH $15 strike price Put options @ 0.20 that expire DEC
Merry Christmas!

I'm serious btw and its not a 'hindsight' joke; because the option price hasn't moved yet.

Last edited:
Just post the trade as soon as you've placed it just like I and many many others do over on the ES journal on Elitetrader. Should only take about 1 minute to post, so probably no more than 10 pips difference. Otherwise, its entirely pointless.

AUD/CAD - Short in the 0.98 zone - Ok I will do my best!

There ya go ******s - There is another one I'm calling - I have entered short AUD/CAD at 98.06

I will do my best to remember to post as soon as I make my trade...

USD/CHF is a buy - entry at 1.083 is up 100 +

GBP/CAD is short at 1.7730 is up almost 100 pips

USD/JPY is long at 88.93 and is down 10+ pips - (stop set 200 below)

USD/SGD is long near the 1.3850 - 1.3880 level

AUD/USD is short

AUD CHF is short

Sorry to make you feel so angry with me but oh well - if you're not up to making some pips then keep your mind shut and your pocket empty. The GBP/USD you so kindly called me a ****** for calling 200 pips after I entered is a big fat oh well for you all who care to insult instead of pay attention! Dingle heads :D it's still a short you loudmouths!

been a while since i posted my signals here and my trades... Sorry i don't linger here daily but thought i would return for some helpful tips and pips!!! Guess I already wore out my welcome with the in crowd? :sneaky:

******s are so negative. Am i to blame if i'm 200 pips ahead of you?

Watch look and listen friends i'm here to help you make pips!
Wanna? or not?

Hello fellow canuck!

I ,for one , will definetly follow your signals. Don't be discouraged by negative people on this board! It is upto to them if they want to take your signals or not.
Welcome back to the board bro!

AUD/CAD Short @ 98.06 is up 140+ pips

My short call on the AUD/CAD is up 140 pips or so and I have locked in my stop to a +40 pips

Will let it ride for now

Attachments

• AUD-CAD - Short @ 98.06 - Up 140 - Nov. 26 08.43.jpg
    AUD-CAD - Short @ 98.06 - Up 140 - Nov. 26 08.43.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 175
GBP/USD - Short is still up - stop lowered to lock in the pips and protect from loss

My disdained short call on this pair that everyone was so upset at me about is still up and is still dropping lower. I expect this pair to deflate some 500+ pips or so so I have locked in a profit stop and I will let it ride for now - It may head towards the 1.60 support zone and I will be ready to lock in some additional pips if it does. for now I'm happy to lock in 150 pips

Attachments

• GBP-USD - Short @ 1.6850 is up400+ pips -  Nov. 26 09.47.jpg
    GBP-USD - Short @ 1.6850 is up400+ pips - Nov. 26 09.47.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 142
USD/JPY - Long still intact - down 230 pips - long again at 86.32

My long on this one has broken down below the 88 zone of support - However I'm up a long way on a few other trades and I'm happy to see this pair fall somewhat. Why would I be happy about being down 230+ pips? Well... That just means there is another 230 to make on the way back up. I think the USD/JPY will reside here for a while as the Feds lower the USD value across the board to help stimulate. The real question is how far will they drop it?

I can't tell anyone where they will stop their deflating of the greenback but I am going long again at 86.32

So to sum the USD/JPY trade I have :
Long @ 88.93 is down 230+
Long @ 86.32 is up 20+ pips

Attachments

Re: USD/JPY - Long still intact - down 230 pips - long again at 86.32

My long on this one has broken down below the 88 zone of support - However I'm up a long way on a few other trades and I'm happy to see this pair fall somewhat. Why would I be happy about being down 230+ pips? Well... That just means there is another 230 to make on the way back up. I think the USD/JPY will reside here for a while as the Feds lower the USD value across the board to help stimulate. The real question is how far will they drop it?

I can't tell anyone where they will stop their deflating of the greenback but I am going long again at 86.32

Fantastic trading!

I will tell you this because you deserve it. The rest of the bitter, jealous, envious fake trader types (which should cover 99.9% on this site) will not tell you. Keep posting, i love it.

Really fascinating trading.
I think it's called the "Variation on a Theme by Spanish89" composed by John Cage.

I think it's called the "Variation on a Theme by Spanish89" composed by John Cage.

Minus 230...plus 20 :cry:

Mr Micawber would make an apt comment here but, frankly, I can't be arsed
;)

Minus 230...plus 20 :cry:

Mr Micawber would make an apt comment here but, frankly, I can't be arsed
;)

USDJPY lowest since 1995- some say there are stops down here from years ago waiting to be set off...

Thanks for kind word folks
Not sure which ones to take as insults or just playful sarcasm

Anyhow
Nice to see this pair break lower I love being wrong sometimes...

;)
This trade is now up 550+ pips
;)

currently trading at 1.6290

Hope you caught some:)

How is that helpful? Posting an entry AFTER and saying its up 200 pips ?
Thats like me saying
' Merry Xmas everyone; E-mini S&P 500 BUY @ 700, you lucky folk, we are up 300 points! '

Christ, thanks Santa.

Watch GBP/JPY it is a monster
I have lost a lot of pips to this pair in past movements like this

Currently the USD/JPY is deflating and with that being said it is also approaching critical stop flushing... which it is doing right now. This is a "big fish" tactic - only able to be performed by central banks in cumulation with market sentiment -

Stay away from GBP/JPY for now until the USD//JPY stops falling. If you are not short already you are too late! Every entry now is just risk in either direction and pips will be lost on mere bounces with this pair. Bounces can equal 300 to 400 pips. Sell an upward rally if one happens. If you can't get a good spot wait until 120 or so if that number aproaches again it will be after the USD bottoms out from the fed's plans. 120 is a long way away. but the last time it visited that low I got a long in for thousands of pips 2x :) I am short on this pair since 160 and they are doing nice, but if your not in at 160 to 150 your too late so wait and time your trade!

we are half way there to 120 and I will watch this pair as well as EUR/JPY - that half way mark could be the end of a 3 wave correction to the uptrend or the continuation of the long term downtrend?

Good spotting and be patient don't jump in to early if you are long.

Hi C_C

what do you thinh of GBYEN? I think it is a buy in 139 - 140 region.

Attachments

• GBP-JPY-Daily Chart Nov. 27 00.19.jpg
    GBP-JPY-Daily Chart Nov. 27 00.19.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 188