Alg's Intraday Strategy and Free Calls

Market is intriguing and tempt to Sell EUR/USD, but I'll wait little.

We got our Entry EUR/USD Short. Watch today's Intraday Update above.
When we'll get some Profit move Stops near Entry.
It's some possibility that EUR/USD will go more North.

When we'll have some Profit, Stops near Entry.
I did this Entry against Trend on other Trading Station. May we'll see some reversion.

We are USD/CAD buyers, but we do think differently.
Everybody are looking to Buy USD/CAD.
Market knows that.
So I think later today market will blow all buyers and will break 1.0500 lower.
We're looking for support much lower.

USD/CAD 1.0667 has Intraday resistance for Sell.
Stops to Entry as soon as possible.
Very, very small amount.

It would be nice to hold USD/CAD 1.0667 Short until 1.0587 and Buy.

Re: Have u ever done something different from "...but I'll wait little"

It's the nature of things. Sometimes you have to wait. There are times you don't just pull the trigger, but wait for the trade to come to you. If you have been reading this thread you will see Alg has made some nice trades.
Keep the good workl, Alg. You're doing a good job. There aren't too many threads that are actually forward looking, where they give you a perspective of what will happen, rather than show some charts of what already happened.

It's the nature of things. Sometimes you have to wait. There are times you don't just pull the trigger, but wait for the trade to come to you. If you have been reading this thread you will see Alg has made some nice trades.
Keep the good workl, Alg. You're doing a good job. There aren't too many threads that are actually forward looking, where they give you a perspective of what will happen, rather than show some charts of what already happened.

Thanks 4xpip' you've brought this thread to my attention and looks interesting. Keep up the good work. Finding your posts useful although your trading style is very much outside of my comfort zone, you seem to have very good results.

Alg's thread looks very informative also and will have to spend time reviewing thought processes.:smart::smart:

Bangkoker, you made an interesting point. I know I have one of the most strangest methodologies the forex world has ever seen. I hope people are able to derive good from it, even though each method of trading has to be personal. It's stimulating, thoguh to be challenged, and even to be disagreed with. OTOH, if people find my posts to be helpful and they can put some of it to use, then that also serves as motivation.
When you run trades with no stops, like I do, it is out of most people's comfort zones. This is why I have always claimed to have ice in my veins. It doesn't bother me when a trade goes against me. I do know it will come back. Bottom line for all traders is what you nailed, and that is results. All that really matters, is that when the trades are closed there is a + sign beside them. If that is the case, it translates into pips, which translates into a fun trip to the bank.

Thanks 4xpip' you've brought this thread to my attention and looks interesting. Keep up the good work. Finding your posts useful although your trading style is very much outside of my comfort zone, you seem to have very good results.

Alg's thread looks very informative also and will have to spend time reviewing thought processes.:smart::smart:

Yesterday in algforex.com I did not send Sound Signal.
So we still did not make new Entry.
New Update coming.

Watch one more time last Update.
We got AUD/USD 0.9181 with 1 pip accuracy.
Now 1/2 of Trade move Stops near Entry 5-7 pips.

Very nice movement. Today I'll add EUR/USD Short near 1.2911.
"Near" it means,- work with your own indicators for your own Entry.
If you have big Profit take little risk.