Alg's Intraday Strategy and Free Calls

USD/CAD I'll Sell 1.0085 and 1.0100. Later I'll Buy 0.9977.

USD/CAD I'll Buy very Intraday 0.9991 - 0.9995.
Stops to Entry as soon as possible.

Listen to the market, not the media or conventional investing wisdom.
You are able to make money only when you know how and when "Do Not Trade".
If you are loosing it's because of wrong Entries.
Feel pace of Market and make just Safe and Perfect Entries.
It means "Do not be in hurry".
We did wait long time for USD/CAD Entry.
Now money flow like free water.

We got USD/CAD 1.0007 Short with 1 pip accuracy.
Stops near Entry.

Listen to the market, not the media or your financial adviser or conventional investing wisdom.
Trading affects psychology as much as psychology affects trading.
Many traders experience stress and frustration because they are trading poorly and lack a true edge in the marketplace.
Working on your emotions will be of limited help if you are putting your money at risk and don’t truly have an edge.

Learning the technical skills is vital, technical skill alone is not enough. Understanding your personal psychology and how it interacts with the market, along with learning the skills needed to master the craft of trading and the skills needed to protect yourself from poor trading behavior are just as vital.

We did Sell USD/CAD 1.0109.
We did move Stops to Entry as soon as possible.
Now let it go USD/CAD. We'll see on Monday.
Most traders after their first string of successful trades. Instead of following the same rules for money management, the trader begins to machinate about having thousands of extra dollars and starts to equate the first string of wins with an unlimited supply and abundance rather than fastidious planning and careful adherence to rules. They start to dream big and lose sight of the work that put them in the position they are in and lose track of reality. Greed takes over, the spirit on the shoulder that says – “Hey, you are doing great! Let’s put 20% at risk instead of 5%, so we can get our gains more quickly.”

USD/CAD I'll Buy 1.0053 - 59 very Intraday. Stops to Entry as soon as possible.

"EUR/USD temporary reversion Long is over" watch one more time.
EUR/USD Short and USD/CHF Long Stops near Entry.

EUR/USD Target 1.3200. USD/CHF Target 1.0847.
Listen to the market, not the media or your financial adviser or conventional investing wisdom.