Biodiesel of America

biodiesel of america

I'm sure you're correct , 2 new guys one in us and one in uk, seems bit too good to be true. the guy from ascent management gave his address in fort lauderdale , bit of coincidence in the that the chap from hedge fund is in the same city as the biodiesel company. when i phone the company there is some guy answering the phone not even a receptionist. when i phone the hedge fund home office in ohio i get some guys mobile recorded message, stinks doesn't it. i'm cancelling my dollar payment request, hopefully in time to save my $5000, regards david
Yes and BOTH of them are 100% new to this site and in turn this thread so you MUST take that into account.

Also, David and I'm really sorry to have a go at you but it's for your own sake. You said in an earlier post 'can I have your word that this is not a scam' or something similar.

This is the year 2008 and scams are everywhere so rarely if ever take anyone's word for anything these days unless you either know them or have fully investigated them. And even then still be very wary. Think about things logically, every scammer is going to tell you want you want to hear and the majority of the time they're charming to boot. But look where that has got you in the past so please, learn to be a CYNIC when money is involved.

Again, I'm only trying to help you.

I'm sure you're correct , 2 new guys one in us and one in uk, seems bit too good to be true. the guy from ascent management gave his address in fort lauderdale , bit of coincidence in the that the chap from hedge fund is in the same city as the biodiesel company. when i phone the company there is some guy answering the phone not even a receptionist. when i phone the hedge fund home office in ohio i get some guys mobile recorded message, stinks doesn't it. i'm cancelling my dollar payment request, hopefully in time to save my $5000, regards david

david, all i can say is that after i have repeatedly lost money on theses companies in the past, this one actually did come true as the fund that bought my shares transfered the funds to my account in less than 2 weeks. i am so happy that this investment paid off after i had lost on others

David

Good that you've cancelled the money because I think that it would have gone down the same black hole as the rest of your cash.

Now another person pops up on the thread with their first post saying 'all is right'. Again not saying that James W is not legit but it should make everyone think.

Do any of these companies have a website, if so post them here so we can all check them out.

Overall though as you were asked to pay money to them the whole thing stinks to me. If the companies are so sure you can make 'easy money' by selling to the 'hedge fund' then why not let them finance the deal and you'll pay an extra $1,000 or even $2,000, should be easy money for them.

it is not beyond these organisations to actually go through with the deal in one or two situations to 'create authenticity' in the market so to speak. A previous deal i got robbed of £120000 despite them giving me 2 guys to speak to in UK who absolutely and i feel genuinely had made money!!
the 2 websites are crappy little one pagers with the usual corporate garbage on them and odd phone numbers and emails to contact, anyone could make these sites up in 10 minutes <anyone except me that is !!>
regards david

I think you need to do what is best for you. I will say this, one bad apple does not ruin the whole bunch.

the 2 websites are crappy little one pagers with the usual corporate garbage on them and odd phone numbers and emails to contact, anyone could make these sites up in 10 minutes

There is most probably your answer. Have you looked up the age of the 2 domains, I'd bet they were both registered in the last year. If so then 99% scam.

I have been spesaking to Avery Kingston over the last 2 or 3 weeks they are saying I can sell my BioDiesel shares to one of 3 Hedge Funds for $3.65 per share once I have bought a further 5000 shares sounds like a truly wonderful deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is it possibly really just a scam? Has anyone been offered a similar deal? Thereis one slight catch you have to pay for the extra shares before the Hedge Fund will contact you .... surprise surprise.!!!!!

Any further information woyuld be gratefully received.

RobinG

I have been spesaking to Avery Kingston over the last 2 or 3 weeks they are saying I can sell my BioDiesel shares to one of 3 Hedge Funds for $3.65 per share once I have bought a further 5000 shares sounds like a truly wonderful deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is it possibly really just a scam? Has anyone been offered a similar deal? Thereis one slight catch you have to pay for the extra shares before the Hedge Fund will contact you .... surprise surprise.!!!!!

Any further information woyuld be gratefully received.

RobinG

Avery Kingston's website was first registered in Oct 2007. So they're now not 99.99% scam they're 100% scam.

See what I mean about the 'advanced fee scam'. Much riches are promised if only you pay more money for a 'special bond' or 'escrow fee'.

As I said before pay more money and you'll never see that again nor a single $ profit on your current shares which I'm sad to say are most probably worthless or fake.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES - BE CYNICAL - DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY UNLESS YOU DO 200% DUE DILIGENCE ON THEM.

Avery Kingston's website was first registered in Oct 2007. So they're now not 99.99% scam they're 100% scam.

See what I mean about the 'advanced fee scam'. Much riches are promised if only you pay more money for a 'special bond' or 'escrow fee'.

As I said before pay more money and you'll never see that again nor a single $ profit on your current shares which I'm sad to say are most probably worthless or fake.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES - BE CYNICAL - DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY UNLESS YOU DO 200% DUE DILIGENCE ON THEM.

Anley,
I've been out of touch for a while so it has been very interesting to read through this thread . It just about covers all aspects of the scam: the potential victim trying to justify their investment to themselves, the person who has already invested trying to kid themselves they were not scammed, the scammers logging on, trying to hook more people in, the secondary scam to squeeze more out of the victims and experienced victims trying to give clear warnings. Thank goodness for sites like these. I hope people have been persuaded to stay clear of Biodiesel. It has all of the hallmarks of the Linsure scam, where I was taken for a large amount of money, even to the extent of the 'CEO' being in on it. If they were a serious company they wouldn't be selling through boiler rooms and there is plenty of evidence that they are doing so. Hopefully these scammers will rot with the rest of them.

And thank goodness for people like you DroySton as well.

Seeing through all the crap and learning from your mistakes. Good luck :)

PS. Wonder where the two 'new' posters got to? Wonder what happened to the 'Hedge Fund' that was willing to buy all those shares (for an 'advanced fee' no doubt).

STEER CLEAR OF THESE SCAMS AND IF IN DOUBT POST YOUR QUESTIONS AND QUERIES ON THIS BOARD SO WE CAN CHECK THINGS OUT AND GIVE YOU ALL HONEST AND IMPARTIAL INFORMATION.

i've now got bluesource strategies trying to tell me that biodiesel of america is coming to maket at several dollars on or about nov 6/7th, also trying to sell me americangreen shares, anybody know anything about this company at all?

i've now got bluesource strategies trying to tell me that biodiesel of america is coming to maket at several dollars on or about nov 6/7th, also trying to sell me americangreen shares, anybody know anything about this company at all?

Checked bluesource strategies on google and got web site with contact phone number +34 658 689 367, a Spanish number. I don't want to take the Michael but if you really want to invest money I'd be happy to give you my account number!! Seriously Dave you admit earlier to investing £120000 in a scam.
Learn your lesson
IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBABLY IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH
Take it from an expert. Been there, done that, got the Tee shirt & the video.
Do not invest any money with anyone who cold calls you. Get as much info from them as possible, on paper or by e-mail, then send it to FSA in UK &/or SEC in US.
That's what I do now.
It keeps you busy, there is satisfaction in it and it's free!!

Dave,
Don't even think about it. If you can't rely on yourself to have some fun with them on the phone by making them spend time blurting out their bull----, just keep right away from it. Don't even show any interest. Don't stay on the phone. Tell them that you know it's a scam and where they can go. The Biodiesel thing was an obvious scam from the beginning. This America green is definitely the same. Just remember, Biodiesel of America was supposed to be coming to market at the beginning of the year. We said it wouldn't happen and it never will. I always hoped one of these calls would be the one to get me my money back. Fortunately, sites like these convinced me otherwise before I gave more of my hard earned to the scum. Please don't be persuaded to part with more of your money. Get cynical about every call. Hopefully the scammers who have your money and mine will die a slow painful death.

Something new on Biodiesel of America I am now being offered 14 Euros per share from a company in Japan called Kawwii International Group but first I have to accept a rights issue and upgrade my stock to Ordinary voting stock at a cost of 0.78 Euros per share. Has any one else had this approach from a solicitor in Japan and has anyone heard of Kawwii. It sounds very plausible but very dubious as well.

Any information would be most gratefully received.

Something new on Biodiesel of America I am now being offered 14 Euros per share from a company in Japan called Kawwii International Group but first I have to accept a rights issue and upgrade my stock to Ordinary voting stock at a cost of 0.78 Euros per share. Has any one else had this approach from a solicitor in Japan and has anyone heard of Kawwii. It sounds very plausible but very dubious as well.

Any information would be most gratefully received.

Robin,
Don't do it. I've no idea who Kawaii is and don't need to. I'll bet they cold called you. They know all about your investment. They are off shore, unregulated and asking for money up front. ITS A SCAM. They know you're potentially ready to take a further risk to get your money back. You will be throwing your money down a black hole and you'll never see it again. There will be plenty more of these calls. There will never be one which doesn't require you to pay something up front and most will give you very plausible reasons to take them up on their offer because they know you want to believe that somebody out there will get your money back. SORRY BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Bit of philosophy here. One should always be as CYNIC not to the point where manic depression sinks in. Want to make a point here though. CYNICISM is abound right now and much of it anti republican. Now without showing my political colors I'm sick to death of the Anti Mc Cain patter thats folk are so willing to engage in. Nothing wrong with being anti insulars but the gratuitous nature of the slagging has a sense of the lord of the flies about it. On that note and on re reading the words of Anly I must concur with almost everthing that he says. Like Hill street Blues , be careful out there.

just had a sean washington from morgan stanley in NY saying mitsibushi who now own 29% morgan stanley are keen to buy biodiesel of america shares at $3, my 'broker' in avery kingston then phoned to say get all my certs etc together ready for sale, chap gave me correct address and phone for morgan stanley in NY but when i phoned them in NY they had no such name on their list, anybody else had this one played on them yet?

THIS one is true you need to follow though! They also have contacted myself. Go for it. That what I think! (IF IT IS MORGAN STANLY THEN GET IT IN WRITING) Best of luck.

caution

just had a sean washington from morgan stanley in NY saying mitsibushi who now own 29% morgan stanley are keen to buy biodiesel of america shares at $3, my 'broker' in avery kingston then phoned to say get all my certs etc together ready for sale, chap gave me correct address and phone for morgan stanley in NY but when i phoned them in NY they had no such name on their list, anybody else had this one played on them yet?

Interested to see if this works. Don't have any Bio shares but have been offered them frequently. Is there a fee from you involved? Whatever you do, if you go ahead with the sale get the money in your bank & cleared, even out of your account again, before parting with your certs! If you were buying shares you pay before you get the certs, do the same when you sell, money first!!
Sorry, but I would be wary of richard 74.
Do read link supplied by johnlvs2run.
Keep us informed.
Would love to hear it is genuine but proceed with extreme caution!
Good luck.