Biodiesel of America

Lies, lies and yet MORE LIES.

The scum that are calling you right now are the same scum that ripped you all off in the first place. And how are they going to attempt to rip you off again and steal your cash? Yep, play on the old greed factor (which we all have to a more or less degree).

So they basically say anything that sounds midly plausible, get you to pay MORE money to them, with the carrot that you'll get ALL your money back plus make a tidy profit.

But as others have warned, all you'll be doing is throwing good money after bad.

sorry to sound harsh everyone but ANYONE that pays money to these or any other firm that then loses it (which you will) deserves to have it stolen from them again.

Trick me once as the saying goes and well done to you, trick me again and SHAME ON ME.............

PS. If in any dount about any firm that calls you let us know on this board and we'll tell you whether it's good or not. 99.99% chance though that it will be a scam.

USE YOUR BRAIN EVERYONE

Interested to see if this works. Don't have any Bio shares but have been offered them frequently. Is there a fee from you involved? Whatever you do, if you go ahead with the sale get the money in your bank & cleared, even out of your account again, before parting with your certs! If you were buying shares you pay before you get the certs, do the same when you sell, money first!!
Sorry, but I would be wary of richard 74.
Do read link supplied by johnlvs2run.
Keep us informed.
Would love to hear it is genuine but proceed with extreme caution!
Good luck.

I share your doubts about Richard 74. His advice seems suspect to put it politely.
The other point I would make is that the scammers don't care if you never release your worthless share certs to them. They are only interested in the up-front fee for their wonderful offer. I sincerely hope Dave hasn't been sucked in to this one and made a pre-payment but with the encouragement of people like Richard 74 it seems he still thinks there is a way to recover his 'investment'. Dave -stop doing this to yourself. It's lost money. Put your money and energy in to something worthwhile and plan how you will take the opportunity to get even if it presents itself.

The best 'marks' for the scammers are the ones that never truly believe they've been scammed in the first place, and so keep coming back for more.

Morgan Stanley broker telephones punter in Uk (who is known to have bought duff shares before) offerring pre IPO. stock (Bio-D) and GUARANTEES it will double in 12 months when it is floated.Reason he is 'phoning is that new owners Mitsubishi are pushing the brokers to sell smaller cap shares instead of blue chips.
Hands up anyone who thinks this is a feasible story.

Actually there's more to this story. The punter had bought some worthless shares previously. The Morgan guy offered to GIVE him free shares in Bio-D to the same amount as he agreed to buy to compensate for his loss of money on the previous shares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have seen two for one in the supermarkets but with shares????

Again, hands up those who think this broker is genuine.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at the price to earnings ratio of Biodiesel of America, its clear why the hedge funds are buying large traunches.

Cheers

P/E ratio??? Where shall I LOOK for that then??

Oh yes,1. Find earnings 2. Find price

You are having a laugh aren't you???

P/E ratio??? Where shall I LOOK for that then??

Oh yes,1. Find earnings 2. Find price

You are having a laugh aren't you???

I think Richard 74's been rumbled. Look out for a new name appearing on this site soon supporting everything he says. That's what they usually do. It's supposed to make us doubt ourselves. No chance!

Well I still don't get why folks fall for it. If you are in the UK aren't there enough situations, punts, investments etc. either listed, AIM or Plus Markets? Why bother with an oversaes stock puffed to you in a cold call from Barcelona, Florida, BVI, Alberta (these places come up all the time)from people completely unauthorised to conduct investment business? ALL the people I come across who have bought via this type of operation DO NOT UNDERSTAND the concept of Pink Sheets, Bulletin Boards, AMEX (now NYSE alternext) etc. They haven't the foggiest idea of Rule 144K or Regulation S. They haven't even thought to ask for a balance sheet and they part with THOUSANDS OF POUNDS.
Can someone tell me this: In a US pre-IPO can you say that the stock is getting a listing at some date in the future? I am sure you cannot in the UK.

Richard74 - thanks for making me laugh.

'Hedge funds', 'price to earnings', 'tranches' :) :) :)

Another old favourite is doing the rounds at the moment; SPDG Technologies Inc (not to be confused with SPDG Technologies PLC (Ex Plus markets).

And another: Allied Energy Corporation (AGYP.PK). Money being offered on behalf of takeover bid (LOL)

Reference Bio Diesel of America and Jacob/David Spencer of Trenaman Schultz / Avery Kingston Capital _ does anyone currently have any dealings with him or his associates and know his / there current whereabouts (mobile numbers etc) so perhaps efforts can be made to stop them scaming in the future _ as I imagine thats what they're uptgo at the moment ???
Any info will be gratefully recieved.

the latest i have on these bandits is eric hanson or stephen philips at 0034934126621, play about with the code at the start i'm not 100% sure about it and haven't bothered for several months, also watch out for bluewater resources they are bandits too , trying to flog biodiesel and a guy called sean washington from merril lynch he says who seems very plauable but who i suspect is a scammer too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave,

I was given the same deal. Everything seemed to be on the up and up, but I was a bit nervous as it seemed to good to be true so I put a call into the SEC in Washington DC. Biodiesel of America is slated for the IPO to roll out in the next month. I choose to sell 47,000 shares to a fund and I kept 7000 shares in the market. I got a price of $3.72 per share from the hedge fund. They said the funds would be wired to me in 7-10 days, but it actually took a little over 2 weeks. I was pleased with the trade. They initailly offered me $3.50, but my broker negotiated a higher price per share. If you look at the price to earnings ratio of Biodiesel of America, its clear why the hedge funds are buying large traunches.

Cheers

Richard - just wondering if the Bio Diesel IPO ever went through? According to your message it should have happened early Summer 2008 :)

Richard - just wondering if the Bio Diesel IPO ever went through? According to your message it should have happened early Summer 2008 :)

I put in a call to the SEC and they said in 2008 the auditors resigned and they didn't file accounts or tax return or something on time, and that's all the correspondence they have lodged with them for 08.

Perhaps Dick could send in a copy of his contract note and bank statement:LOL:
(how long will we give him with his DTP?)

has it all gone quiet on biodiesel? sitting here with a pile of useless shares....

Dave,
I'm afraid you already know your shares are useless. You probably know the next stage is the dozens of scammers who will call you to offer to buy them on behalf of 'clients' who are 'looking to avoid tax by shares in loss makers' etc etc etc. Once the scum have your name, they think you are there for the taking. I get an average of about 2 per week and was only done once, albeit for a lot of money, by Paul Taylor and his bunch of w.....s in the Linsure scam. If you keep thinking your money is retrievable, except with the help of the law or tracking them down to deal with yourself, you will make the mistake of handing over more money to these scum. Forget getting back your money but stay angry. It will help if/when you get your chance to deal with the scum yourself.

Droyston is 100% right, they're pure scum who exist for one reason only - to steal money.

No. But I'm sure they are still around. Same scum, just using different names - still scamming someone out of their hard earned. Hope they spend our money on plenty of hard drugs so they can get to hell a bit quicker.

3 years later and I bet there are people that will deny to this day they were scammed. Worse still they've probably bought a load more crap like Biodiesel of America, gold mining companies in Sierra Leone, trees in Thailand, new nasal spray that prevents cancer, you name it and people will buy it.