Best place in the world to trade?

I need some ideas:
Looking to get out of the US and trade full time
My criteria: Reasonably priced high speed internet
Stable government
Minimal restrictions on trading (The US keeps trying to protect me from myself and I understand the risks I'm taking)
Moderate climate- for health reasons I can't handle the tropics or I'd be looking at Panama
Reasonable cost of living
Easy to understand path to permanent residency

Heard nice things about Montreal and Buenos aires, each has their own merits :) I seem to be forvever moving east, as I prefer later starts and later finishes, so Europe would be my ideal timezone if I was US focused, and plenty of comfortable climates available.

Europe's great - for time zone trading the US markets - no early rising
------------------ -for food and culture
--------------------for beautiful women
----------------- --not too hot or too cold
---------------- ---most of the people speak English
--------------------internet access reasonable
--------------------not too costly in most areas
--------------------bugs/flies etc at a minimum
------------------- got reasonable law/order

Hey there have you considered Europe ?

Sorry, hadnt seen this reply :)

Only possible issue with Southern Europe (Im not interested in the North) is whether it could get unstable in coming years. Theyve got big social issues. Cape Town South Africa is supposed to be very nice too, in the same timezone.

Only possible issue with Southern Europe (Im not interested in the North) is whether it could get unstable in coming years. Theyve got big social issues. Cape Town South Africa is supposed to be very nice too, in the same timezone.

I haven't been there recently but apparently crime is now a big problem , on the streets and corrupt officials etc.
Italy etc in the summer much too hot.

Thank you for the ideas, I've got more places to research now. Hadn't considered Buenos Aires.How does Argentina treat trading income?
Europe appeals to me for the culture and time zone, taxes and potential instability are a concern.

There's a trading arcade in SA which posted on here recently in the 'arcades' section. Wonder if they still have frequent power outtages, guess key businesses will have backup generators.

Italy etc in the summer much too hot.
I suppose that's quite subjective. Quite a few people go on hols to italy in the summer for that reason.

Where do you trade? What's the rules on trading through SB from there?

ooo...
nice sharing dear. keep up such things these are really lovely info's to see at the forums.

Mods, is this person for real? He posts the same google translate comments in every thread - I guess to get to legendary status, and then sell something.

When someone asks him what he's posting he never answers. Wasting peoples time.

any advice please.

I hear brazil has nice rainforests, and steaks.

Always good to ask a more specific question next time - 'any advice' is pretty vague.

Is this on the back of your shorting the eu cos it went up quite a bit strategy?

I suppose that's quite subjective. Quite a few people go on hols to italy in the summer for that reason.

Where do you trade? What's the rules on trading through SB from there?

he UK no probs with DBs - tax free.

Only Uncle Sam objects to SBs ( I expect they paid enough to get them banned ! )

400 pips profit last week, not a bad piece of advice for a novice eh ?.

I hear brazil has nice rainforests, and steaks.

Always good to ask a more specific question next time - 'any advice' is pretty vague.

Is this on the back of your shorting the eu cos it went up quite a bit strategy?

i have lost on earlier trades and yes i would move abroad to trade properly but where to go is the question ?.

You sound like jungerns. Iirc you posted you were down overall, now your planning to move abroad trading.

Hi there, will be in Marbella later this month (for parties and windsurfing in Tarifa but open to talking abt markets lol), would be interested in meeting people trading from there to know a bit about lifestyle (esp in winter etc)..

Rgds.

how good is cape town.

I have a friend that swears by Gran Caymen with the only downside being christmas dinner " rice and beans no roast potatoes"

Although for me Cape Town area South Africa would be the choice you can get beach front for £250k good time zone, weather and good flight connections

Asia is the best time zone. (GMT + 8)
You can capture late/early Asia to mid-US session if you want to.

I am still curious Salty, why Bahrain???????????
I'm curious, too. The airport was my favourite spot, there, but only while waiting for a flight out.

The most impostant, in my book, is language. Mine is English and Spanish, which spreads a wide net.