Best place in the world to trade?

eh ?
New York opens at 8:30pm Thai time, or 9:30pm depending on time of year.
so plenty of time to get a trade on and hit the go-gos :)

That means the US markets open at about 2 am local time ?

A bit early or late for me.
like rathcoole said, around 8pm.
(12 midnight is around 12pm lunch New York time.)
up at your desk at 1 or 2pm. most trades are done around 6pm to 11pm. :clap:

I have a friend that swears by Gran Caymen with the only downside being christmas dinner " rice and beans no roast potatoes"

Although for me Cape Town area South Africa would be the choice you can get beach front for £250k good time zone, weather and good flight connections

That's good to know about the beach front property in Cape Town, too bad it's so far away from the US. I would like to travel their sometime. The Grand Caymens, I have been, and both islands are very nice.

here

201302031341.png

Anybody trading in dubai? What the tax position out there? When I build my roll higher I am looking to get a 2nd home out of rainy, miserable overpriced UK. My requirements are:

#1 safe and secure for my wife and kids. I have been to so many amazing places in SE asia but seriously most would not be an option as I do not want to tool up and constantly worry that someone will try and stick me for my paper.

#2 timezone london 7am to midday session must be at a reasonable time of day.

#3 very low taxation

#4 weather - at least 75% sunny and 20 to 30deg all year round

#5 attitude to foreigners - somewhere which encourages foreigners

Not much to ask for lol. For me the UK is great for my family in terms of education, healthcare but the weather really sucks, I am not sure I can do another winter. Plus most brits are a bit miserable its in our genes.

Any suggestions?

I am thinking Dubai. Maybe cyprus, dont know much about it. I get a good vibe about the quiet parts of Ibiza and Mallorca but it can still be quite cold there during winter.

Any suggestions?

Tenerife,

Lots of brits have moved there, stable climate, nice all year round. Think it would be my first choice if i could make a stable income from trading, Though, like you mentioned, Dubai would be my second choice, Anywhere but here. ( lake district ) (n)

Forget the hot foreign spots imho
Too many bugs and things that bite
The heat can be unbearable every day .
The smell and dirt
Foreign food
Foreign language
Corruption
Anti-foreign elements wanting handouts
Crappy politicians-wanting handouts

No mate be brave step out into the rain occasionally. Really invigorating.

Nowhere more comfortable than my armchair with the stuffing coming out at the corners.