Bangkok

which time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blatant bump .....

Next Bangkok T2W Social:
Friday 6 March at Bullys (between Suk 4 & 2) 6.30pm

hope to see you there .....

I see a number of you are based in Thailand. Apart from being married to a Thai woman, how are you able to obtain a visa to stay indefinately? I am looking to just to trade independently online.

You don't mention your age, but if you are 50+ you can apply for a retirement visa.

of course another way of getting a long term visa is to register as a student of thai language.
would require an undemanding 4-8 hours study per week but gives you a minimum 1 year visa.
i saw one school at Ramkhamhaeng, tewi, offering visas up to 4 years.
The cost for one year is around 40,000 baht I believe, including quarterly renewals.

¡ÃзÙéÅèÒÊØ´¢Í§: TEWI LANGUAGE SCHOOL

just look for a group of suave, debonair chaps, probably saving lives or raising money for charity.

that won't be us.

i'll PM you my moby nr

Guys, I can not make tonight I have to finish something at the office with a customer in Europe.

Really sorry :(

Jaime

of course another way of getting a long term visa is to register as a student of thai language.
would require an undemanding 4-8 hours study per week but gives you a minimum 1 year visa.
i saw one school at Ramkhamhaeng, tewi, offering visas up to 4 years.
The cost for one year is around 40,000 baht I believe, including quarterly renewals.

¡ÃзÙéÅèÒÊØ´¢Í§: TEWI LANGUAGE SCHOOL

There is another way to get a 1 year visa, which I use.

The Thai consul in Hull (UK) will provide you with a 1 year non immigrant type O visa for around a hundred bob (£100). Nice and easy, you need to be in UK to get it done though, via recorded mail. You need to cross the border every 90 days. Can get an extra 3 months extension by reentering just before end.

This is as long as the immigration laws haven't been changed recently?!

Welcome :: Thai Consulate

I highly reccomend their service.

Seymour