Bangkok

which time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just the 4 of us - Pete & his missus plus me and my missus. No sign of Jaime.

was there anyone else ?

oh, yes, my 2 year old was there running riot too

when are you back to Krung Thep Mahanakhon ?

SORRY GUYS !!

To much Christmas party the night before kept my in bed until 4 pm :whistling

everyone back from travels etc ?
any suggestions for a date, time and place for another get together ? anyone fancy an evening meet, without the wives ?

Sounds good to me - I presume we'll stay there all night & not go to anywhere more exotic a block up Suk road will we ????

absolutely ! perish the thought !!

actually, we could arrange to meet in GUESS bar then I'll wait around the corner and watch how long it takes guys to leave once they arrive and realise what kind of a place it is

we did it once to a mate, left MorningNight and headed into NEP. he had to go to ATM so I told him we'd see him in Obsessions.
Then we hid and watched him shoot out of there like a champagne cork 5 seconds after going in :)

absolutely ! perish the thought !!

actually, we could arrange to meet in GUESS bar then I'll wait around the corner and watch how long it takes guys to leave once they arrive and realise what kind of a place it is

we did it once to a mate, left MorningNight and headed into NEP. he had to go to ATM so I told him we'd see him in Obsessions.
Then we hid and watched him shoot out of there like a champagne cork 5 seconds after going in :)

Why does it not suprise me that you would do that to someone ???? :LOL:

Cruel.

Funny.... but cruel.

Greetings - My name is Dale and I live in Bangkhen (Ram Inthra). I've been limping along on my True connection (it likes to drop) and I've been having major headaches with TradeStation. So, I guess my trading life is normal for Bangkok, but really, it has improved over the past few years. I would like to join in at Bully's, but if anyone has any connectivity updates I would really appreciate the info.

Just out of curiosity, is there a trading room with superior connectivity in Bangkok? I used to trade in a room in Houston and for me the attitude is much more conducive than being in my home office.

Greetings - My name is Dale and I live in Bangkhen (Ram Inthra). I've been limping along on my True connection (it likes to drop) and I've been having major headaches with TradeStation. So, I guess my trading life is normal for Bangkok, but really, it has improved over the past few years. I would like to join in at Bully's, but if anyone has any connectivity updates I would really appreciate the info.

Just out of curiosity, is there a trading room with superior connectivity in Bangkok? I used to trade in a room in Houston and for me the attitude is much more conducive than being in my home office.

Hi Dale, welcome to T2W.
Pete (pedro001) will be the guy, i'm sure, to help you regarding the connection issues etc, he's a whizkid like that.
You're right about Tradestation, it's got so bad I've virtually stopped using it.

I'm in On Nut, we had a power blackout tonight for an hour just as I'd placed a trade. I need to start looking into setting up some UPS power back-ups etc

Not aware of a trading room in Bkk.
Gobshyte that I am, I once declared that I was going to set one up, but plans have fallen flat for now, although it's still on the back-burner for some time later in the year.

Look forward to seeing you at Bullys on the 6th !

Garry

nearly 1am and after the power blackout earlier, now we've got no WATER !!

what a shyte country.

don't you just love it.

On the bandwidth issue - you can't use the regular true lines. You have to plump for their small business edition.

I went from 3Mbps true line with an abysmal connection to 1Mbps true small business line that really flies.

Basically with the small business edition - you get guaranteed bandwidth and it hasn't failed me in the 4 or so months since I upgraded to it.

Trading room in BKK - sounds like an interesting venture !!!

I see a number of you are based in Thailand. Apart from being married to a Thai woman, how are you able to obtain a visa to stay indefinately? I am looking to just to trade independently online.