Bangkok

which time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK - table is booked - 12:30 - there should be "T2W Meeting" on the tables which are booked under my name - Peter Davies.

Should be the row of tables to the left as you walk in the door. If we run out of space, we always send the women & kids upstairs.

See you there

Pete

no photos to post unfortunately, just a quick report that we met yesterady for lunch, Pete, Jaime, Jeremy & myself plus a couple of WAGS.

nice chat, nice lunch, nice pint. I particularly liked Jaime's comment "i'm more confused than ever after talking to you guys" :clap: - it was really good to talk to guys with totally different approaches and methods, certainly gave me food for thought.

thanks for coming along, hope to see you again and maybe some of the absentees next time .....

garry

no photos to post unfortunately, just a quick report that we met yesterady for lunch, Pete, Jaime, Jeremy & myself plus a couple of WAGS.

nice chat, nice lunch, nice pint. I particularly liked Jaime's comment "i'm more confused than ever after talking to you guys" :clap: - it was really good to talk to guys with totally different approaches and methods, certainly gave me food for thought.

thanks for coming along, hope to see you again and maybe some of the absentees next time .....

garry

:LOL: Yes it was a good time ! I think we should meet again maybe before or after Christmas. Will see...

Happy trading

I enjoyed it - we should certainly do one b4 christmas but if I'm the only one bringing the missus & the kids, please tell me next time & I'll lose them on the way.

How about 20th Dec ? Everyone flocking off home or what ?

i'll try to bring the babba next time, but she was running a temperature last friday/saturday - she's just started Nursery so i assume it was something she picked up from there

i'll be in bkk on 20th, would be happy to meet up then.
maybe later in the new year sometime we can organise a trip to Tawandang if there's a group of us ? not that we'd get much chance for talking or discussing trading ...

happy trading this week to all ......

I confirm for the 20th !

Good lad !

I look forward to stories of your excessive internet speed.

True are quoting me 2,900 a month for the SMB package - 2MB with real international bandwidth.

Same connection, same modem - just a change in password.

Let's just hope I get the same results from the real account as the demo one. (y)

Good lad !

I look forward to stories of your excessive internet speed.

True are quoting me 2,900 a month for the SMB package - 2MB with real international bandwidth.

Same connection, same modem - just a change in password.

Let's just hope I get the same results from the real account as the demo one. (y)

I will keep you updated ! Right now I have to wait for a salesman person to call me back (n) After that I will let you know what happen

I will keep you updated ! Right now I have to wait for a salesman person to call me back (n) After that I will let you know what happen

I got my secretary to do that for me - I'd suggest you do the same if you have one.

It'll take 4 days to process & they extended my free trial until that point. :clap:

I tried that already and they keep telling me they dont have the contact of the sale department so I can only wait ! Is your secretary calling 02 900 90 00 ?

I tried that already and they keep telling me they dont have the contact of the sale department so I can only wait ! Is your secretary calling 02 900 90 00 ?

This will cost you a pint of Guinness....

Call Miss Wanida on 089-138-2227 - she's a True sales girl.

If you get a date with her - 2 pints

I hate the bkk trots.

Sorry for the late check-in. I had a nasty case of the BKK trots that had me clinging to the porcelain throne for dear life. Been checking the forum, but I wasn't ever in front of the computer long enough to write, or enter a trade for that matter. :LOL:

I'll be heading back home in mid-December and possibly hanging around there for a few months, so it looks like I may miss the next few meetings.

Hopefully I'll see you all when I get back, or perhaps even again before I leave.

Took two trades today:
1) a quick lived short on on the GBP/USD.
2) a short on the USD/JPY. Looking for a big profit target on this one, so I may close half my position now and move the stop loss to break even.

Attachments

• gbpusd_11-25.gif
    gbpusd_11-25.gif
    24 KB · Views: 173
  • usdjpy_11-25.gif
    usdjpy_11-25.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 178
Gah! Maybe I spoke too soon. If the Bangkok airports don't open within the next few days, I will be among the officially stranded. So, who knows, I may make that next meeting afterall :-0

USD/JPY trade update attached.

Attachments

• usdjpy_11-25_final-exit.gif
    usdjpy_11-25_final-exit.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 152
Gah! Maybe I spoke too soon. If the Bangkok airports don't open within the next few days, I will be among the officially stranded. So, who knows, I may make that next meeting afterall :-0

USD/JPY trade update attached.

Tell me about it - I was supposed to be in LA today !

This will cost you a pint of Guinness....

Call Miss Wanida on 089-138-2227 - she's a True sales girl.

If you get a date with her - 2 pints

Hey Pedro ! My TradeStation is flying thanks to you :clap: I've never seen my quote screen go so fast. Next time we meet your pints are on me.

Really, THANK YOU ! (y)