• Yes, of course

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • No, of course not

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I serve only Satan

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
So, here is a question for the learned among us:

Does Absolute Truth Exist? (Yes, or No.)

I'm not learned but yes Absolute Truth does exist. If the Absolute Truth is the statement:
"The One Is"
then it cannot be proven beyond any doubt because of the Law of Free Will (AKA the Law of Confusion).

The Law of Free Will allows people to do whatever they want and believe whatever they want. The stronger a person's belief is in something, the more evidence they will find to substantiate it.

IMHO if the Absolute Truth could be proven beyond any doubt then everyone would be forced to believe it, violating free will to believe in anything.

God is in everything we do not know. In every theory, in every particle, in every dimension we cannot comprehend. Until we (us humans) work out everything, e.g. gravity, the markets, light sabres etc, there will always be a God. Or Gods. Who am I to say. Everyone is allowed their own personal Jesus, and no atheist will be able to say a word against it until we sussed out the above.

God is in everything we do not know. In every theory, in every particle, in every dimension we cannot comprehend. Until we (us humans) work out everything, e.g. gravity, the markets, light sabres etc, there will always be a God. Or Gods. Who am I to say. Everyone is allowed their own personal Jesus, and no atheist will be able to say a word against it until we sussed out the above.

This is a concept called "God of the Gaps" and has been very analysed...

Ok so Blankfein comes out with an unbelivably silly comment yesterday, I can only assume he made it for lulz.

But when trading, do you think you are doing god's work?

God exists, God exists in each and everyone of us.

If God did not exist, then the word God would not be uttered, and so God exists.

No man exists without God.

Astronomers estimate there are 10 to the power of 21 stars in the universe. Estimates for the number of stars in our galaxy vary between 100 billion and 400 billion, with most setting the figure at roughly 200 billion. However, with approximately 200 billion galaxies in the part of the Universe that we can see, even if there were only one planet per star there would still be around 40 trillion billion planets in our observable Universe.

AND GOD REALLY GIVES A FLYING S**T ABOUT YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU SICK GRANNY.

jesus was a charlatan

In what way was he a charlatan? The fact that there may be trillions of other species does not invalidate his message .... i.e. love your neighbour etc. etc.

Astronomers estimate there are 10 to the power of 21 stars in the universe. Estimates for the number of stars in our galaxy vary between 100 billion and 400 billion, with most setting the figure at roughly 200 billion. However, with approximately 200 billion galaxies in the part of the Universe that we can see, even if there were only one planet per star there would still be around 40 trillion billion planets in our observable Universe.

AND GOD REALLY GIVES A FLYING S**T ABOUT YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU SICK GRANNY.

jesus was a charlatan