Are you doing God's Work?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • No, of course not

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I serve only Satan

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
Man finds it difficult to conceptualise God so has created "it" in his own image.
Does not invalidate anything

The bible says man was made in the image of god.

But I firmly believe that it was in fact god that was made in the image of man.

Religion has done much to serve those in charge of the church and control the masses under them to subserve to their will.

Even in Hiduism, is it not true that all gods can be consolidated into one absolute god as worshiped by the muslims?

As for success in trading, who says god really gives a s*it. I think that is down to the individual

The so called christian god is actually three gods in one. Again, which god's work is being referred to? Religious people are the most confused people in this world which is one of the main reasons why most people fail at trading or investment. They subconsciously think that because they believe in a supernatural power, then that automatically mean they will succeed at what they are doing. In fact it's quite the opposite, since knowing is better than believing. We should stop putting all the responsibility on god and take control of our lives because he/she gave us all the tools to accomplish what we want.

Even in Hiduism, is it not true that all gods can be consolidated into one absolute god as worshiped by the muslims?

As for success in trading, who says god really gives a s*it. I think that is down to the individual

I don't think he gives a ****! We are to god as movies/cartoons are to us, just something to pass the time.:devilish:

For all you know,we may serve a deeper unknown purpose, just like the earthworm does by drilling holes in the soil!

That's what I just said.:rolleyes:

Except for the unknown part. We all think we are special but we are just a vessel for "god's" experience. No different than you playing a video game and having fun with a character(s). If it makes you feel better just imagine yourself as the "god" having the experience with no memory of himself.

Last edited:
nah ... you're overlooking the importance of earthworms in terms of providing nutrients to the soil. Don't think they provide too much entertainment value however (I may be wrong :p)

That's what I just said.:rolleyes:

Except for the unknown part. We all think we are special but we are just a vessel for "god's" experience. No different than you playing a video game and having fun with a character(s). If it makes you feel better just imagine yourself as the "god" having the experience with no memory of himself.

nah ... you're overlooking the importance of earthworms in terms of providing nutrients to the soil. Don't think they provide too much entertainment value however (I may be wrong :p)

Nope, earthworms are not entertaining but as you said they provide nutrients to the soil which plants use. We then eat the plants and thus they provide in the so called "entertainment" or experience.:cool:

Lol I was at this trading expo in Stuttgart and at the aftershow party some buddies and I had great fun winding up the guys and girls from the Goldman stand with the "doing Gods work" pun.

Pretty brave of em to show up at all actually, as that expo was just when the SEC decided to have a go at em.

Goldmans business practises aside - that shouldn't really be news for anyone with half a brain, who isn't dysfunctionaly gullible, or who maybe even read Liar's Poker - all that apart they were quite nice people tho, some of the latest to leave, partying and dancing the night away.

Lol I was at this trading expo in Stuttgart and at the aftershow party some buddies and I had great fun winding up the guys and girls from the Goldman stand with the "doing Gods work" pun.

Pretty brave of em to show up at all actually, as that expo was just when the SEC decided to have a go at em.

Goldmans business practises aside - that shouldn't really be news for anyone with half a brain, who isn't dysfunctionaly gullible, or who maybe even read Liar's Poker - all that apart they were quite nice people tho, some of the latest to leave, partying and dancing the night away.

:)

goulmansackspco.jpg

PS I voted yes in the poll, maybe that's why we got along !!!

:LOL: