Arabianights investment pool

60 shares to allocate. £1 will be taken as management fee, leaving value as £5. Shares 10p each.

List of future millionaires

arabianights - 2
brutusdog (confirmed by msn) - 10
cloud321 - 1
donaldduke - 1
elitejets - 10
lmie (from chatroom) - 1
martinghoul -10
noshoulders -10
N Rothschild -1
paul71 - 1
robster970 - 10

Total: 56; 4 still to sell

Don't miss the boat!

(Although we could in theory allocate more shares if it becomes necessary!)

Are you going do 5 spins or one spin?

5 attempts, or in fact 30 attempts given this free £25. But I am confident that it will work one the first attempt. See, I constructed a simplified model of a roulette wheel with a random sampling of 4 numbers, and I discovered it always landed on black!

5 attempts, or in fact 30 attempts given this free £25. But I am confident that it will work one the first attempt. See, I constructed a simplified model of a roulette wheel with a random sampling of 4 numbers, and I discovered it always landed on black!

If we get 30 chances then i will take the other 4 shares.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness

Protanomaly (1% of males, 0.01% of females):[17] Having a mutated form of the long-wavelength (red) pigment, whose peak sensitivity is at a shorter wavelength than in the normal retina, protanomalous individuals are less sensitive to red light than normal. This means that they are less able to discriminate colors, and they do not see mixed lights as having the same colors as normal observers. They also suffer from a darkening of the red end of the spectrum. This causes reds to reduce in intensity to the point where they can be mistaken for black. Protanomaly is a fairly rare form of color blindness, making up about 1% of the male population. Both protanomaly and deuteranomaly are carried on the X chromosome.

If we get 30 chances then i will take the other 4 shares.

Excellent.

The pool, then, is:

arabianights - 2
cloud321 - 1
donaldduke - 5
elitejets - 10
lmie (from chatroom) - 1
martinghoul -10
noshoulders -10
N Rothschild -1
paul71 - 1
robster970 - 10

I shall update as this thread goes along.

Current pool value: £5. Value of one share: 8 1/3p. Fees accrued to manager: £1.

That's all well and good but where is the boat destined?

I'm so confident in this fund achieving my financial dreams that I have already placed an order for a new Sunseeker. Just need Arabian to hit the first target so I can pay the deposit on it.

I'm so excited !!

Ladbrokes offer 2min/5min/hourly Binaries on a range of markets.

I still reckon we should bet on those instead..

Wait for price to hit a support/resistance area and bet prices will reverse by expiry.

If everyone's ok with it I'll pm you my pwd, you can run £5 of the pool (once the free £25 arrives).

For which you will receive 20p management fees.

actually changed my mind. I think this fund should stay focussed on this proven foolproof strategy

also I need that 20p to eat

If everyone's ok with it I'll pm you my pwd, you can run £5 of the pool (once the free £25 arrives).

For which you will receive 20p management fees.

I dont mind, or we can wait till the evening and all get together on chatzy and the pool can make up/down calls on the FX markets they offer (GBP/USD is probably best).

Have a look at Finacial Bets then select GBP/USD then select STATIC then select 5 min.

The 1:1 (evens) higher/lower binary bets are on the right, you have to beat a 1pip spread on these but the pay out is 1:1.
There are also 0 pip binaries on the left but the pay out on these is less than 1:1

Last edited:
Excellent.

The pool, then, is:

arabianights - 2
cloud321 - 1
donaldduke - 5
elitejets - 10
lmie (from chatroom) - 1
martinghoul -10
noshoulders -10
N Rothschild -1
paul71 - 1
robster970 - 10

I shall update as this thread goes along.

Current pool value: £5. Value of one share: 8 1/3p. Fees accrued to manager: £1.

AN, can i have some more shares please, i'll be gutted if the members with 10 shares make more than me (read human nature). Thankyou.

since I ain't put any money in yet seems ok:

arabianights - 2
cloud321 - 1
donaldduke - 5
elitejets - 10
lmie (from chatroom) - 1
martinghoul -10
noshoulders -10
N Rothschild -1
paul71 - 10
robster970 - 10

Total: 59 shares

Pool value: £5.75

Value of one share: 8 1/3rdp. Fees to manager: £1.15

I might aswell have 10 shares aswell.

Im free playing the 5min FX on ladbrokes at the moment.

My first bet 5 min bet on the GBP/USD was a winner. My second bet would have been a winner but i selected hourly by mistake have to wait until 2pm till expiry but currently its in the money...

Ok.

Since my management fee is reaching such dizzy heights I've purchased another 8 shares to join the "£1 club".

arabianights - 10
cloud321 - 1
donaldduke - 10
elitejets - 10
lmie (from chatroom) - 1
martinghoul -10
noshoulders -10
N Rothschild -1
paul71 - 10
robster970 - 10

Total: 72 shares

Pool value: £6.00

Value of one share: 8 1/3rdp. Fees to manager: £1.20

You might aswell ask the others if they want 10 shares too.

5 minutes to expiry now, EUR/USD needs to settle below 4775 for me to make £2 on my second bet.