Arabianights investment pool

Look everybody, let's stop dreaming about getting rich quick it's getting us nowhere fast. I suggest we put our money into safer investments like the lottery and horse racing, we're crazy carrying on the way we are.

Look everybody, let's stop dreaming about getting rich quick it's getting us nowhere fast. I suggest we put our money into safer investments like the lottery and horse racing, we're crazy carrying on the way we are.

I'm going to scour betfair to see if there's a horse at 500 or better. If there is I will put £2 of the pool money on and we should make a few million.

if you get to £1000 let me know I ll manage it from there, but I am expensive thou
let me know

I'm going to scour betfair to see if there's a horse at 500 or better. If there is I will put £2 of the pool money on and we should make a few million.

Now you are talking business! The pool should create a private members forum with horse tips and it's own lucky lottery numbers...can you imagine the lucky lotto numbers comming in for the pool? How gutted would the rest of the site be to see us all sharing a three number win and popping the champers!?

don't need horse tips mate, you get more money the longer the odds are, so bet on the ones with longest odds. simples!

don't need horse tips mate, you get more money the longer the odds are, so bet on the ones with longest odds. simples!

Lateral thinker you are AN. Give me the odds and show me the money, that's the kinda attitude winners are made of.

Of course you may be able to trade out at 220 for a guaranteed 17 pence profit as well

Bird in the hand and all that!

Don't like the look of Dragonessa, it's only got a small number next to it, 5.8. That type of horse won't see me living in Monte Carlo, or Brighton for that fact.

I sense a new strategy is required perhaps for this fund ... or a new head trader.

It's a temporary drawdown caused by price insensitive liquidation by other market participants in advance of the fed statement. I am more confident than ever.

I should be home by seven thirty ish.

At which point, there are a few bingo sites that are foolish enough to be giving out free bonuses for unlimited wealth.

I estimate we'll be billionaires by eight.