Arabianights investment pool

arabianights
brutusdog (confirmed by msn)
donaldduke
N Rothschild
paul71
robster970

6 places remaining

Okay that sounds a bit better, I'm in... but only if I can pull out without notice. That's just the way I roll baby.

I'd first like to see a chart before considering investment in what seems an otherwise great opportunity.

I believe it's customary at this point to start attaching PDFs

We can't take advantage of that £5 matched offer though. It's well outside our budget

Attachments

• Your Ladbrokes account information.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 359
I don't understand all the questioning, this is a no-brainer, bona-fide, 100% sure-fire money spinner. Surely anyone can see that.

Why should we pay management fee?

Here is an Expert advisor , it does it automatically for you .

Attachments

• mstafa_noLoss.mq4
    2.5 KB · Views: 207
Let's rock 'n roll, Cap'n Arab... I can't possibly forgo such a brilliant, surefire opportunity.

Are you intending to wrap this pool into a structured principal-protected AAA-rated note? 'Cause I think there's definite potential here.

I have invested with arabianights before and received a whopping 10,000% return on my money. He's an excellent fund manager and I cannot recommend him enough.

The same reason anyone should ever pay a management fee, duh

You missed the point.read the code

Mustafa and the camel

Mustafa was riding through the desert on his camel. He had been traveling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert, so Musstafa turned to his camel.

When he tried to position himself to have sex with his camel, the camel ran away. Mustafa ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused and started running away again. So, he caught up to it again and go on it again.

Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the mustafa came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it. He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.

The hottest girl said, "If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
Mustafa luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you mister."
After thinking for a short while he replied, "Could you hold my camel?"

Let's rock 'n roll, Cap'n Arab... I can't possibly forgo such a brilliant, surefire opportunity.

Are you intending to wrap this pool into a structured principal-protected AAA-rated note? 'Cause I think there's definite potential here.

I've been having some difficulty...

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 207