Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning,
at last the FTSE broke a swing low..
hopefully some decent swings develope sownwards now:
after i get short the first pullback!
1 hour FTSE
rmipsk.jpg

tar, I went long into the FTSE open, as you can imagine it didn't work out too well :)

DAX no idea, but planning to short any significant rally.

FTSE pending order to short at 6970, wide stop hoping to catch an election downtrend. Even if FT100 is a multinational index I'm sure that election news and indecision will have some sort of effect.

GBPUSD pending order to short at 15500, very wide stop, expecting negativity around election.

Note: Now I'm actually profitable I'll be posting my trade thoughts here on occasion - I welcome any polite criticisms :)

The EURUSD broke the last month consolidation range (1.05-1.105), favored by weak growth in the US economy. The devaluation of the Euro had been a major catalyst which drove the rally of the European markets. Technically, the movement of the Euro yesterday is positive for the European currency, can not be excluded additional short-term gains. If this materializes, should assist to an overperformance of the mining and petroleum sectors (the fall of the dollar benefits commodities), while the more cyclical sectors and exporters (automotive, industrial, etc.) should register a underperformance. In terms of indexes, the DAX is the most vulnerable to appreciation of the Euro, and the FTSE100 (English index) the most favored by rising commodities. However, come news that negotiations between Greece and its European partners may have accelerated due to increased intervention of the Prime Minister Tsipras, with the possibility to be reached a pre-agreement by Sunday, which is subsequently submitted to the meeting of the Eurogroup on 11 May.

Not a bad day for old mother pulling up her stockings again, 7021 as I type :)

US bouncing in just the right places, for now

DAX,CAC well they don't add up atm, these two are the big worry imo

So it's still a big divide between USA,EURO,UK in other words it's the spanner !!