Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The situation in Greece will continue to be a source of volatility. Yesterday when it was reported that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras had carried out a reshuffle of the team is in talks with Brussels Group (IMF / EU / ECB) European markets reversed the initial negative trend, recovering about 1% in less than one hour. Even the Greek yields suffering an increase (because of the Eurogroup meeting outcome) reversed this pattern, ending the day lower. The government in Athens announced that the coordination of negotiations will be delivered to number two in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Euclid Tsakalotos. In diplomatic circles, Tsakalotos, an economist with a PhD at Oxford, is considered more conciliatory and more flexible than the Minister of Finance Varoufakis.

The situation in Greece will continue to be a source of volatility. Yesterday when it was reported that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras had carried out a reshuffle of the team is in talks with Brussels Group (IMF / EU / ECB) European markets reversed the initial negative trend, recovering about 1% in less than one hour. Even the Greek yields suffering an increase (because of the Eurogroup meeting outcome) reversed this pattern, ending the day lower. The government in Athens announced that the coordination of negotiations will be delivered to number two in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Euclid Tsakalotos. In diplomatic circles, Tsakalotos, an economist with a PhD at Oxford, is considered more conciliatory and more flexible than the Minister of Finance Varoufakis.

Hi psa, what's your trading style , are you intraday or end of day, swing?

I look forward to your posts (y)

Dax bull

tired looking bull so far, but I think he's on the move

Attachments

• tired bull.jpg
    tired bull.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 732
Eyeing a potential DT (daily) play in ftse if today's close confirms the neckline breakout at 6975
Dax waiting for H&S confirmation on 11600 breakout

Attachments

• bull-and-bear.gif
    bull-and-bear.gif
    61 KB · Views: 78
Oh for that sort of move every other week.

Got 125 points out of the DAX on the 2nd leg down, couldn't bear to pyramid, totally bottled it!

Just think of all that upside ;)

Have done well on delta direction.
Will see how today closes, but I shall soon have a long bias for medium term TF.