Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sorry that was in jest, my stop is 50 points below ('guaranteed' innit) I'm watching like a hawk...

BOOM! stop now at breakeven, now I'm going to have a well deserved pint.

omg.png

57 pips and rising... now will I have the guts to hold the position through FOMC... knowing me probably not!

And if you're wondering why I posted the pic, well to be honest I have felt a bit left out on this thread because I don't do TA and so I can't post pretty pretty charts for everyone to oogle... so I post the only multimedia I can lay my hands on which is some half-arsed screenshot :)

In other news today I broke even on my trading account for the first time since I started this 'adventure' 18 months ago - so if anyone is struggling to do the same hopefully that serves as some encouragement!?!

So a big thank you to all posters on this thread for your direct & indirect help and advice :) x

(update - out for 42 pips, I'm so weak :/)

57 pips and rising... now will I have the guts to hold the position through FOMC... knowing me probably not!

And if you're wondering why I posted the pic, well to be honest I have felt a bit left out on this thread because I don't do TA and so I can't post pretty pretty charts for everyone to oogle... so I post the only multimedia I can lay my hands on which is some half-arsed screenshot :)

In other news today I broke even on my trading account for the first time since I started this 'adventure' 18 months ago - so if anyone is struggling to do the same hopefully that serves as some encouragement!?!

So a big thank you to all posters on this thread for your direct & indirect help and advice :) x

(update - out for 42 pips, I'm so weak :/)

Well done f2calv, yes i'm sure it will give many others encouragement, enjoy your pint (s)(y)

The decline of the dollar against the euro after a report that showed the U.S. economy barely expanded in the first quarter induced European stocks to tumble the most since December.

"Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ...

Thinking about someone I met here and become friend, will never come to this forum again and never post anything anymore is painful... can't find a proper word....