Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Will be interesting to see if Dax breaks 11600

Ftse holding strong support 6990 below that could roll over to 6960/40

Attachments

• dax 230415 4hr_01.png
    dax 230415 4hr_01.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 84
Reckon the Dax is on a make or break at 11700, think medium trend change if it doesn't hold especially as we are getting to the month end, just my thoughts

http://uk.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=27478129

it is a bit sporadic atm though!

here is what i am watching on FTSE(hopefully it will be the right size;)
k9dv2b.jpg

Hi wernluck, A while back I started to look at the forks on different time frames, mth,wk and daily, I then brought these forks into the smaller frames to see if I got an advantage but to be honest I have taken a bit of a back seat on it for a while now.

I just did Dow chart = red/mth blue/week and green/ daily, The forks I just stick em where I think but that's the usual me :)

Monthly med seem to doing the business I've taken it from the March high

Attachments

• forks.PNG
    forks.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 84
Hi Dick,
Yes that red PF looks to be similar to my map i have been following.
I just try to draw off swing high/swing low pivots.
Keeps things consistant:)
EDIT:i find the forks work just as well in samller t/f's btw.Coupled with mkt. structure seems good..
2hxun0o.jpg

Last edited:
Starts today in Riga the Council of Europe. The main theme of this event will be the situation in the Mediterranean. However, it is not excluded that behind the scenes is discussed the situation in Greece. With regard to Greece, this event is of a more political character and serves as a prelude to tomorrow’s Eurogroup meeting, which takes a more technical nature. Most of the actors in these two events do not anticipate that an agreement is reached but expect at least that the talks give some steps forward.

my crystal ball says dax will go from 11850 at the open to 700 or lower tomorrow

af368fc2f1e01ae0749e36f08c5c7787.png

so you all should probably do the exact opposite :LOL:

Starts today in Riga the Council of Europe. The main theme of this event will be the situation in the Mediterranean. However, it is not excluded that behind the scenes is discussed the situation in Greece. With regard to Greece, this event is of a more political character and serves as a prelude to tomorrow’s Eurogroup meeting, which takes a more technical nature. Most of the actors in these two events do not anticipate that an agreement is reached but expect at least that the talks give some steps forward.

Thanks for your input (y)

From a chart point of view the Dax is not exactly firing on all cylinders atm, I could stick my neck out and say the 11700 level could be the main push and pull area for a while, the news of course could change all.

Dick
not a Schiff...
just found the middle line(loads of touches..a multi pivot line)
copied it to the high
then pasted it the same distance below..a projection for price to get to.
Action/reaction lines around a centre.Not a PF but has the same essence.

Dick
not a Schiff...
just found the middle line(loads of touches..a multi pivot line)
copied it to the high
then pasted it the same distance below..a projection for price to get to.
Action/reaction lines around a centre.Not a PF but has the same essence.

Yes quite often you get a channel repeat up/down, who knows maybe the monthly chart is predicting the future :)

Morning

50 points so far and i didn't go to the bathroom yet haha

Morning

A potential head & shoulders bottom once confirmed could take it to the top TL

Attachments

• Dax 240415 0854 30m.png
    Dax 240415 0854 30m.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 99