Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Oh myattitude this is called sharing knowledge not selling knowledge.
Haha its funny though you dont know the difference between the two, pity you!

Why use commission links then? Looks like you're selling to me. If you want to share information, share your own wisdom here for free. Don't hijack this thread with your Amazon affiliate crap.

Look at that link and please tell me how you figured out it is a commission link.
If you can prove that it is a commission link I apologise. Otherwise I will wait for an apology.

Look at the URLs:

h**p:// www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Roads-Diverged-Trading-Divergences-ebook/dp/B006V3CWDS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1429612709&sr=8-3&keywords=dr.alexander+elder

h**p:// www.amazon.co.uk/New-Trading-Living-Psychology-Discipline/dp/1118443926/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429612709&sr=8-2&keywords=dr.alexander+elder

The parts in red are his Amazon referral ID, which is tagged to his affiliate account. By clicking these referral links, Amazon places a cookie in your browsers so that if you buy the book(s), the sales commissions go to him.

Edit: Well I feel like an idiot. Actually those weren't his referral IDs :eek: I apologise. Friends?

Last edited:
FTSE holding up well, I'm still bullish over 7066 but it still looks a bit over bought so maybe limited upside?

US usually leads and looks a wee bit bearish atm

S&P 2099 still the key for me, I know I keep going on about this level but I don't get out much :)

Seems IG are having issues this morning, suggestions for next 'best' alternative for trading Indexes (and please don't say Capital Spreads :)

Want somebody yacking in your ear all day?

http://www.shareradio.co.uk/

No thanks, I'm already married. :)

I seem to have been banned (or severely restricted) by stealth. It takes an age to view pages or post, I cant use any of the smilies and cant see most images. I am unable to interact on a meaningful basis during the day :-(

I have sent PM's, I just have to wait and see.
Good luck guys!

Postman, you are so so clever the way you can call the market right retrospectively after posting it may go up or down in different posts to put up after the event. Brilliant....

Agree these calls are pretty meaningless trading wise but no harm in sharing our views here anyway , much like CNBC's and Bloomberg's guests predictions , market is going to 18000 ... etc etc , if they are wrong no one is going to sue them and if they are right they take credit , but they are worthless , trading is totally different .

Good Morning all

Well thats a 200 point fall on the Dax just for laughs.

Must be time for a bounce now Shirley.

Lesson learned.

When broker/bucket shop is playing up (IG) then stay well clear for 24 hours - currently trapped in a losing trade which I can't amend, their systems are still buggered and now 10 minutes+ on hold waiting for the dealing desk. :/

Lesson learned.

When broker/bucket shop is playing up (IG) then stay well clear for 24 hours - currently trapped in a losing trade which I can't amend, their systems are still buggered and now 10 minutes+ on hold waiting for the dealing desk. :/

IG pro real is working better that MT4 which simply stops working
All bucket shops are similar. Try CMC, their execution is ok.
What about Pro spreads.
If not IB are another firm.

Why dont you try their app ...
Sadly, at least for for me, it also wasn't working [correctly] for a large portion of this morning.

Eventually got through and they closed the position at breakeven, the dude on the phone sounded like he really wanted to be elsewhere this morning, it took me 15minutes to get through.
@2be - I was also using ProRealTime via IG, the charts were working but order placing/amending was also b0rked. I will try CMC and see how that compares, thank you :)