Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lesson learned.

When broker/bucket shop is playing up (IG) then stay well clear for 24 hours - currently trapped in a losing trade which I can't amend, their systems are still buggered and now 10 minutes+ on hold waiting for the dealing desk. :/

Didn't you hedge it with your other back up trading platform using your spare computer?

I have this repetitive pattern in dax daily

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash Daily_01.png
    Germany 30 Cash Daily_01.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 108
Sadly, at least for for me, it also wasn't working [correctly] for a large portion of this morning.

Eventually got through and they closed the position at breakeven, the dude on the phone sounded like he really wanted to be elsewhere this morning, it took me 15minutes to get through.
@2be - I was also using ProRealTime via IG, the charts were working but order placing/amending was also b0rked. I will try CMC and see how that compares, thank you :)

good that you managed to close it at BE
I called them and they were ok
as bucket shops go IG has been rather good,
CMC is also good, but very bad charting
I use CMC for execution only

On a longer term watching out for these repetitive patterns too

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash 210415 Monthly 1115.png
    Germany 30 Cash 210415 Monthly 1115.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 113
  • FTSE 100 Cash 210415 Monthly 0920.png
    FTSE 100 Cash 210415 Monthly 0920.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 130
The situation in Greece continues to condition the equity markets. Yesterday was enough the rumor that the ECB might change its position in relation to Greek banks for which the respective shares lost 5% and the DAX back off nearly 1% in a few minutes. A rumor circulated in the market that the ECB could cut the line of emergency liquidity to Greek banks and simultaneously make a haircut to their guarantees. In addition, the situation of the Greek public accounts assume confused contours, as a representative of the European Commission stated that it is not known how much liquidity is available to the government in Athens.

Sadly, at least for for me, it also wasn't working [correctly] for a large portion of this morning.

Eventually got through and they closed the position at breakeven, the dude on the phone sounded like he really wanted to be elsewhere this morning, it took me 15minutes to get through.
@2be - I was also using ProRealTime via IG, the charts were working but order placing/amending was also b0rked. I will try CMC and see how that compares, thank you :)

Moving to CMC wont make a difference , these tech issues happens everywhere ...

Moving to CMC wont make a difference , these tech issues happens everywhere ...

Of course. However I wasn't planning on completely jumping ship, but to have a feature comparable alternative for when one service provider is down.

Of course. However I wasn't planning on completely jumping ship, but to have a feature comparable alternative for when one service provider is down.
Having multiple trading account is a good idea.

haha shorted Fdax then went to the bathroom , apparently i have made 85 points in few minutes ...