Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Anyone know where you can find what the ftse dividend is and when it is adjusted.
I used to get ***e£ by it when I didn't know what it even was.then I learned it was paid on Thursdays so I used to get out by uk close on a Thursday.only to be effed again when they changed the day to wednesdays.and then effed again today,more annoyed than effed as there was a dividend adjustment today(fri) of 1.22 points(but x6 positions) and it could have been far worse.
Think I may have to ring these mofo brokers every day to check and make it part of my daily prep routine

nothing on this site, strange?

https://community.ig.com/t5/Fundamental-analysis/Dividend-Adjustments-1-8-May/td-p/12370

Draghi speaking again on Wednesday, should be good for +500 points. :)

LOL, probably!
It's only a tester, so small size. Happy to average in for now. My longer term stuff is actually close to signalling a big SELL :eek:, but I can probably pretty much ignore that since....well.....it's not a buy! Markets don't really go down anymore :)

postman/kalott thank you for your input re ftse dividend.
IG used to tweet it but then stopped saying some BS like the divi could change upto the last minute but id say it was more to do with these bottom feeding brokers catching less people off guard and being able to fk them.
i spoke to a snotty nose broker who said it doesnt matter as net/net theres no difference which is somewhat true only if your sat on the sidelines but can impact you if your actually doing any trading.
he also said if your long,your paid the divi.
im sure ive been long on occasion too and still got fked.
but i'll keep persevering,still got to tighten up some other $hit too in my trading,meanwhile i'll be trying to close out before uk close every day.saving on roll charges and increased spread,paying these bottom feeders less.

The question now is, what will draghi use now to make excuses on running the bond purchasing since the french elections are over? He's backed into a corner now. Either he cuts the bs and admit they're addicted and the european economy can't function on its own or the ecb comes to terms with the fact that they need to let bad things happen for competition to thrive

Does anybody know if anything has changed on Ftse dividend, as one of my brokers, City Index has charged me last night 7/5 , seems most odd and annoying

:clap:

Attachments

• JFC.JPG
    JFC.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 53
Yesterday, after the election results were known, the Euro appreciated against the Dollar for the highest level of the last 6 months and against the Yen for the highest value of the last year. The recent behavior of the markets already had discounted a victory of Macron, limiting now a further rally.