Dax 8700 ish.

Attachments

• star.png
    star.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 62
  • fan.png
    fan.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 509
Most Asian markets closed lower, although the Japanese stock exchange was closed for a holiday (“Green Day”). Producers of raw materials reported losses due to falling metal prices following the publication of the PMI index for the manufacturing sector in China. This indicator dropped to 50.30, the lowest reading since September 2016, raising doubts about the growth of the country’s economy which is the world’s largest copper consumer.

:rolleyes:The Levitation on your Dax Postie is continuing to get higher, and IG saying its likely to get even higher

Looks like nothing is going to get Daxy to move down, she's got a one way ticket, and she's going to use it !!

See what tomorrow brings !! (n)

Asian markets finished lower, with the Japanese being closed. Investors have responded to falling commodity prices and are awaiting the US employment report.

Anyone know where you can find what the ftse dividend is and when it is adjusted.
I used to get ***e£ by it when I didn't know what it even was.then I learned it was paid on Thursdays so I used to get out by uk close on a Thursday.only to be effed again when they changed the day to wednesdays.and then effed again today,more annoyed than effed as there was a dividend adjustment today(fri) of 1.22 points(but x6 positions) and it could have been far worse.
Think I may have to ring these mofo brokers every day to check and make it part of my daily prep routine

Anyone know where you can find what the ftse dividend is and when it is adjusted.
I used to get ***e£ by it when I didn't know what it even was.then I learned it was paid on Thursdays so I used to get out by uk close on a Thursday.only to be effed again when they changed the day to wednesdays.and then effed again today,more annoyed than effed as there was a dividend adjustment today(fri) of 1.22 points(but x6 positions) and it could have been far worse.
Think I may have to ring these mofo brokers every day to check and make it part of my daily prep routine

http://www.dividenddata.co.uk/exdividenddate.py?m=ftse100

I've placed 3 intraday dax shorts in the last 8 days, it wasnt pretty. None in the last 3 days.

I take it your sticking with them and still anticipate/hope that it will still hit your target by next Thursday, once all the furore and possible jump Sunday night/Monday has all calmed down. (y)

Lets hope we get the opposite of what happened after Brexit and Trump, media said markets would collapse and looked what actually happened. :innocent:

Moral of the story, DO NOT listen to the media (n)