Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The bonus with using a third to open a position is that you risk the least on entry -then if you are in the zone with your price reading, and you find yourself in a "non random" environment, you add the rest of the position aggressively, but never fully exposed. Which is good for the head!

We dont have to be in the market all the time - just a few times a month is cool, and be aggressive during these periods.

Shorting YM 21109

I take a look at gapup today, it's absurd; esp after a month of literal trading days no look back.

the anti-climax comes to mind , time to retreat to your side of bed, (what's your name?)smoke a cig ;)

Last edited:
However, the bulls will not go so lightly into the night.

They will fight tooth & nail. Not going to be easy, it's never easy. sigh

So once the US hype situation plays out, attention will turn to more pressing matters, ie Europe.
That's on my radar next....looking to sell the carp out of the EUR.

Yes its rather ironic (well maybe its not) that this hype has really put a backburner on what really needs addressing. The currencies do appear to have got off lightly (for now!)

get ready for the bulls to flash their balls...

BALLS OUT

test the high yawn

You shot your wad bulls @ 21150, you need a day or 2 "turn around" b4 can get it up agin, like me :)

Last edited:
there's this idea of "why are us markets going ballistic", there are certain things we as the home office trader don't really know......but if I had to take a guess I think wallstreet insiders got a wind of something related to regulation that would cause such a buying frenzy.
It can't be taxes.....this a long way off, it can't be the proposed penalties on companies leaving and the idea of bringing back manufacturing jobs......corporations know how to work around anything...they have their own intel centers. My hunch is something within regulations that trump is going to completely do away with.......allowing companies to do the same shady practices of pre 2008 mortgage crisis.....which coincidentally brought huge profits

there's this idea of "why are us markets going ballistic", there are certain things we as the home office trader don't really know......but if I had to take a guess I think wallstreet insiders got a wind of something related to regulation that would cause such a buying frenzy.
It can't be taxes.....this a long way off, it can't be the proposed penalties on companies leaving and the idea of bringing back manufacturing jobs......corporations know how to work around anything...they have their own intel centers. My hunch is something within regulations that trump is going to completely do away with.......allowing companies to do the same shady practices of pre 2008 mortgage crisis.....which coincidentally brought huge profits

I disagree, the markets have always bought the rumor and sold the news. so much so, it's a cliche.

Nothing more than what we see here, imo. which is a whole lot of nothing.

I'd love to see a free fall here to about 2100, and then 20900

20900 might get the bulls attention.

got to beat em up side the head ;)

Hey pip you deleted all those posts where you said you weren't going to post here any more. (n)

The only reason people started posting again was because you said you were leaving and not coming back. :devilish:

ok, i'll go if i am so offensive to you?

i started my own dow thread, but when wallstreetwizard showed up, i like him.

however, i will retreat to my dow thread now. sorry for any inconvenience, didn't knew you owned this thread

however, i will retreat to my dow thread now. sorry for any inconvenience, didn't knew you owned this thread

I think it was more UK sarcasm/tongue in cheek. We are a funny bunch you know!

Given the sh1t youve dished out to people you should be prepared for some blowback. Anyway looks like the market whipped some humility into you.

Its not my thread, I didnt start it and I dont own the site so keep posting. (y) I can tell by your tone your a different person than you were 3 months ago. How much did that lesson cost you. :?:

Compared to the wisdom you dished out?

I'd be starving, homeless and broke.

Living off posts.

But, i will leave here, if you tell me once again.

I'll retreat to my newly minted DOW thread on your command!

Just like a real one big happy family. :cheesy:

I think we are all better off on this thread otherwise there's too much jumping around.

Stay put everyone...

erm :rolleyes: please... :cool:

we have an hour...

i have a feeling a show of weakness

WHY YOU BUYING HERE? off the fumes of drumpster's speech?

good luck with that ;)

the bull is testes (hehe) the high