Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I meant for the day.
Nonetheless, I don't have the balls to go short.

Oh on dailies I use PPs.

Usually, PP-level 3s seldom get exceeded but today they have on the FTSE. For today I have;

PP-R4 @ 7387
PP-R3 @ 7347

They usually act as either reversal or support and subject to MA's and their alignment determines direction.

However, based on morning checks, Asia was predominantly up.

By midday European markets were also up.

Thus direction for today was pretty clear and very strong.

Not worth calling tops and bottoms though. Go with the trend my friend (y)

I meant for the day.
Nonetheless, I don't have the balls to go short.

nor me, been waiting for a sneaky Dax sell off but it was simply accumulating shorts & taking them into pain all day, the false puke at 3.35pm ish was a sure sign it was another short trap.

Longs were in real shakeout territory this afternoon for me, so nil pois for me today.

Ah well, manana, at least we have traction

For some reason I am reminded of this line...

At my signal unleash all the shorts :LOL:

I should add I'm with the barbarians in this clip :eek:

The question ask myself how many more DOW pts can they squeeze out of Trumpster's fantasy speech?

Before reality hits the fan.

Buy the dream, sell reality.

Ok time to come out and play:

Split order into 3 sections -

1st In now at 21165 DOW Short 5.20pm

Need to see the reaction up here then parts 2 and 3 will be introduced.

Each order with the time stamp to confirm price

Reason for trade - My dentist has just told me he was going long whilst he did my teeth!!!!!!!!

Well there is more to it than that, but this reason will do lol

Leave this now for an hour minimum, to see how much buying there is vs relation to velocity;)

Lets see if futurology is b*llsh*t?????

Levels will be measured after we see what happens over the next hour - then its all systems go!

The rationale apparently is that the Fed will be raising rates in March and so the economy is chugging along nicely :)

Oh what joy! :clap::clap::clap:

Leave this now for an hour minimum, to see how much buying there is vs relation to velocity;)

Lets see if futurology is b*llsh*t?????

Levels will be measured after we see what happens over the next hour - then its all systems go!

Ideally would like a smooth drop to 21060, then a dead cat bounce to be able to add some more shorts - add aggressive shorts along side the dumping will yield accelerated drops which can be cashed in on the other side of the movement with little risk to the shorter.

But we need the scenario to line up first, don't guess this, its too dangerous.