Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

People / 'bots' are still buying the dow so hard it just went up 9 points in 30 seconds!

The Golden one is talking b*llocks to congress now so the Skys the limit here. Got to be looking at 21,000 on the open tomorrow.

One of the main news of the day was related to the merger between the two European stock exchanges London Stock Exchange Group and Deutsche Boërse, which could be fought by the European Commission. Consequently, the shares of the two exchanges fell significantly.

a normal president would fight the case in court and if he loses.....it's gone.
However.........he just creates another executive order. Unpredictable mess

If the markets keep going up like this we'll have a whole new generation of people quitting their jobs to become day traders, 'cause you cant lose in this one way market'. ;)

Next op on Dax for me will be an unwinding to flush out early longs, forcing profit taking.

Not interested in picking the bones up here.

Then BTFD !

Nice movement cycle at last.

my theory is that a hedge fund from 3301 came back from the future through quantum supercomputers and told the fed reserve what's going to happen during trump presidency and now we have this buying frenzy. (joking pip)

Wouldn't it be ironic if Oil bought this juggernaut to a halt. :LOL: We will see @ 3:30.

I said 21,000 in may last year so I'm going to start putting the shorts in now.

First one in at 20,944.