a fair question,,,

we bust over 250, and run up

thats risk i see, thats my worry on my shorts

but even if they do, i know "a" top is near

a fair question,,,

we bust over 250, and run up

thats risk i see, thats my worry on my shorts

but even if they do, i know "a" top is near

so what if australia and europe respond to the U.S. rallies by having their own rallies and it gaps up 80 points and continues going higher? Considering the U.S. is the last market to open

so what if australia and europe respond to the U.S. rallies by having their own rallies and it gaps up 80 points and continues going higher? Considering the U.S. is the last market to open

The DOW is not gapping 80pts, that's one scenario i don't need consider into my fuzzy logic equation

Keep in mind this isn't Monday open. This is Sunday after hours bs...

The marginal fringe rats are buying friday's momentum

It don't mean nothing.

The DOW is not gapping 80pts, that's one scenario i don't need consider into my fuzzy logic equation

Getting warmer.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 121
YM is up 600 pts in as many days that's almost 100 pts/day in last week of trading days. 5 of those days gapped higher.

half those pts ie 300 came in last 3 days, and last 3 days were gapps higher too; today the biggest of the gaps
so I'm saying this feels toppy to me.

Last edited:
This is the way I approach the markets & trade. I am open to any and all criticism/help/opinion/idea.

I taught myself to trade without any help from professional traders. It's been a hard road but one I willingly accepted because I want this above all hardship.