Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dear mr. president
I hope you know what the hell you're about to do. Cutting taxes will have adverse effects on the budget, you've placed all your bets on growth.

God help us
joe

The banking sector depreciated in the last three days, reflecting the drop in yields. In fact, in the last three months the rise in European yields, signs of a modest recovery of the European economy and the US elections had revived the interest of investors in the banking sector, leading the EuroStoxx 600 to a valuation of more than 20 %.

Asian markets peaked in the past 18 months, boosted by gains on Wall Street and economic data revealed about China. Dollar-denominated exports rose 7.90% over the previous year and imports grew by 16.70%. The Yen depreciated, benefiting the main exporting companies.

Master of trading.

The key is to see the trade before its actualized. You know where the ball will be before your opponent strikes.

20269.37 close-you are averaging down and fighting the market with your false paper trades-you are now holding a weak position over the weekend with your false paper trades.TERRIBLE PAPER TRADING M8-LEAVE THE HALL

Modest down gap on Monday, quick testing of highs, followed by serious sell to 20135, followed by more indecision and more selling?

End result +200 pts lower than friday high.

That's what I am going with.

o-GARBAGE-DUMP-facebook.jpg

no worries

Modest down gap on Monday, quick testing of highs, followed by serious sell to 20135, followed by more indecision and more selling?

End result +200 pts lower than friday high.

That's what I am going with.

Excellent position sir.

Attachments

• 8bgbn5.jpg
    8bgbn5.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 46
Human traders are on their way out. Their wild west was about 20 yrs ago. It's what I do, it's what I love to do, and the last to die.

I'm still going to try to beat the algos. the maths. the ********s.

It's what I do.

i am not smart enough to join them. so i do what i can..

I am one of the most self-deprecating guy you will ever meet.

I am hardest on myself.