Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The pound is on a steady decline :rolleyes:

but hang on - so is the FTSE !!! :eek: How can that be?

Attachments

• FTF.png
    FTF.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 56
Many of the Asian markets are due to be closed this week, as the Chinese New Year (New Year Lunar), the Year of the Rooster, began on Saturday. Although China uses the Gregorian (global) calendar for most official and business events, the Chinese calendar is still used to determine the days of traditional festivals, such as New Year’s Day, celebration of some birthdays, as well as Use of agriculture (planting, harvesting, etc.) and to identify the 4 seasons. The festivities begin on the day before New Year’s Day and run until February 3 (the day the Chinese stock market reopens), celebrated in several countries in Southeast Asia where there is a significant Chinese population as Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, among other countries, beyond, of course, China. Since the 1950s the Rooster years have recorded the worst average performances of the S & P500 when compared to the remaining animals of the Zodiac. In the last 50 years, there was an average devaluation of this index of 4.10%.

Investors will be attentive to business results and published economic indicators, as well as developments regarding US President Donald Trump’s policies and measures, including the most recent issue related to immigration policy, Even because some major companies such as Google, Apple and Facebook have been critical of some of the new President’s initiatives.

Don't bank on this but lower into the...then pop higher and run up?

US indices

it could rocket either way, than don't take ANY trade.

go home watch tv

name your index and reason for your analysis. why do you think it will go up after falling?
Seems to me you're just saying things because.....simply.....you have a keyboard.

i'm a meta trader, i trade the big picture across a lot of indices...

thats all i can say right now.

I SEE THE BIG PICTURE

when we take out 82, i'm done here

most these idiots couldn't find there couch in there living room