Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

How is what I said tosh, its a logical conclusion of Indexes being inversely related to currency.

I've drawn a picture to make it easy to understand. ;)

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 137
Instead of more tosh you could explain how you got 63 points from 17.

Or at least this.

My #ftsepostingcockups are huge, the biggest ever. Why is anyone else trying, they are just sad losers. Period!

yes its not that simple, add time into the equation then opportunities arise. remember that equal or greater moves have happened overnight compared to intraday.........the fact that bulls and bears on gbp usd have effected the ftse outside of normal u.s. and europe times on almost 3 consecutive weeks should make us a little more hesitant on pressing buy or sell.

I see lately, all we are getting things unrelated to FTSE scalping. Is there a reason for that.

Just thinking aloud. No complaint, just wanted to know.

Thanks.

I see lately, all we are getting things unrelated to FTSE scalping. Is there a reason for that.

Just thinking aloud. No complaint, just wanted to know.

Thanks.

Its all been unrelated to ftse since 2008, its just one catch all thread.

Another day another inverse GBP / FTSE relationship. Oooppps wait a minute.

Attachments

• CrazyInv.png
    CrazyInv.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 77
All those buy stops people put in just above the all time highs are now going to be used to propel the s&p higher!

Or is this THE double top?

S&P 500 (^GSPC)-SNP
Prev Close: 2,265.20
Open: 2,267.88
Day's Range: 2,266.68 - 2,282.25
52wk Range: 1,810.10 - 2,282.25

Asian markets are mirroring the uncertainty surrounding the US President’s policies, including the announcement of the withdrawal of the free trade agreement under the transpacific partnership, better known as TPP, which Pacific Ocean. This measure, according to Donald Trump, will protect American workers.

The trend Of the S&P should dictate the course of the European markets and thus the period of greater volatility in the US should quickly spread to Europe, giving rise to a pattern similar to that of Wall Street.