Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Trix, do one you utter nob

Have to laugh, claims to be a trader yet doesn't even have a proper internet connection

As I said utter nob.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425424 said:
I just follow your lead

Is that the best one line you can come up with, sh1t, even your entries and exits are better than that..........and just looking back on your trades, they are bad.

Over the weekend have a brain wobble, buy a pencil, on Monday just point randomly at your monitor and bingo, instant entry exit improvement......that's my tip just for you Rodney.

Deep down and they won't admit it...but the majority of traders/people here reading this will agree with me.

Top/bottom picking without a cause is a mugs game, thats not my opinion, thats a cold hard fact and one of the many reasons why so many people fail at trading.

When I started posting here I was trying to explain a few things and trying to put certain people in the right direction as I thought they were going down a dead end and/or following someone who truly is "reckless".

Is that my opinion...yes and no..but the fact is.. Postie and others have been trying to pick tops on both DJIA and DAX since yesterday afternoon....let me repeat that...picking tops since yesterday afternoon....how many point have we rallied since then ?

And still at 16:55 on Friday...nothing has changed...still top picking and still being crushed...my point is...at no point did the thought of buying ever appear..it was always sell sell sell.

Does that sound like someone who knows what they're doing or is that the reckless behavior of a stubborn gambler that has NO logical or technical reason to be selling other than "Its went up so it can't go higher".

Is this criticism..yes...but its constructive criticism as I started off trying to help and in a strange way still trying to help.

But unfortunately if someone is stubborn and set in their ways..even though they know their wrong, they just won't accept it or the help.

The end result..?

Countless failed trades and attempts at top picking and temper tantrums because they know deep down am right.

You may have a pop at me, you make have a go at me...but am not the one nursing a string of losing trades.

FFS, take a bit of free advise when its on offer.

:confused:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425422 said:
There's being stubborn or having a strong opinion, but then there is being thick

TRIXX............it's simple, and this isn't joking or pulling your leg.......you want to prove your strategy, lead by example, the number of smart ar5es that come on here and say "stop what you're all doing, you're all stupid, follow me" is ridiculous and i only joined the forum this year.

Do you honestly think anyone is just going to jump at every word of advice you come out with, straight out of the block, when money is on the line, you slagged us all off as though we are all living in sh1tville, well some of us have managed before Wednesday perfectly well.

I don't know the history of all on here but my investing, business and trading history goes back 30 years, your history on here goes back 3 days.

Regards Shane.

I don't know the history of all on here but my investing, business and trading history goes back 30 years, your history on here goes back 3 days.

Any idea how stupid that sound.... your history goes back 30 years but you joined T2W this year...so we have to believe you on that but not me because I joined 3 days ago.

LOL...

Seriously... LOL

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425442 said:
Any idea how stupid that sound.... your history goes back 30 years but you joined T2W this year...so we have to believe you on that but not me because I joined 3 days ago.

LOL...

Seriously... LOL

Jusus, go back and get an education, it means i trust my own judgement and experience over 30 over your 3 frickin days lecturing every sod on here.

Jusus, go back and get an education, it means i trust my own judgement and experience over 30 over your 3 frickin days lecturing every sod on here.

Dude...I could leave you for dead with education...trust me.

Keep posting you stubborn mule.. am off to the pub with the lads.

Bye bye

Anyway, it's Halloween, and you could bore the t1ts off a Witch, so i'm off to the Pub.

Evening Chaps.........:)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425454 said:
Postie...DAX is making a new high...time for you and the team to sell it ?? ;)

Thought you had gone, is that a disorder you have, hell i'll phone your local and pay for your beer if it means you'll sod off the forum for a while.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/194018-masters-universe-trading-journal-13.html#post2425084

6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3368-lololololol.gif

6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3370-looooool.png

Theres your pal darktone wanna piece of the pie, haven;t seen a post yet from him thats not criticism of others and over complicated drivel to make himself sound cool.

Ain't that right mate

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425462 said:
Theres your pal darktone wanna piece of the pie, haven;t seen a post yet from him thats not criticism of others and over complicated drivel to make himself sound cool.

Ain't that right mate

whatever you say champ :LOL:

give it a ****ing rest you sad ****, if your so ****ing good, why the **** are you on here taking the **** out of people, creep off back to you kindergarden and leave the thread in peace.

Thats like fill in the missing word game, used to love them when i was young.

Wheres Davie gone ? maybe he can play too. :LOL: