Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

give it a ****ing rest you sad ****, if your so ****ing good, why the **** are you on here taking the **** out of people, creep off back to you kindergarden and leave the thread in peace.

Don't hurt my feelings n ow Dino. Am emotional you know... :cry:

give it a ****ing rest you sad ****, if your so ****ing good, why the **** are you on here taking the **** out of people, creep off back to you kindergarden and leave the thread in peace.

I have had no option but to report that to the mods mate...have to stick to the rules and keep things fair and all that kind of stuff. :)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425492 said:
I have had no option but to report that to the mods mate...have to stick to the rules and keep things fair and all that kind of stuff. :)

Feel free, I couldn't give a sh8t what you do, for all I'm concerned you can photo copy it and wipe your ars8 with it.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425506 said:
Sorry missed that...was busy counting my profits...what was it you were saying ?

Votre agissant l'idiot, tu le sais, je sais, alors combien de temps pensez-vous vous durera ici, et combien de temps vous ouvrez un autre compte

Have a nice weekend all, hopefully, we might have a more focused thread next week, if TWIX keeps to his words and stays off this thread.

save-the-internets.jpg

Gentlemen please stop
i will save you all from this serious internet buisiness

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425518 said:
Amis , ne soyez pas une mésange , nous savons tous les deux que vous êtes , mais vient un moment .... vous êtes trop facile

Incorrect, si tu savais, alors on pourrait penser, vous ne savez pas, vous ne pensez pas, vous êtes un des 95 %