Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've been waiting for this to break properly for a while now.
It keeps teasing me.
Hinting at 9250.

Attachments

• d3.png
    d3.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 201
well i took a short on dow and dax on the engulfing 5min candles. I could really use this fecker to fall a substantial amount.

postie, you got any targets in mind?>

i've seen 20 points on 4 shorts on the dax today, all ended up stopping for +1. I can't take it anymore!

Well i've had a lovely day, chatting to a nice young chap on another thread, he's such a love, he has a new strategy, i think he said it was a Martingale, sounds like a garden bird, but what do i know. Anyway, it's so easy, all you do is open as many positions as you can, as fast as you can first thing in the morning and as long as you have a 100% accuracy rate, this time next year as a friend of mine would say, we'll be millionaires..........I think the chap on the other threads name was Rodney.

Have a lovely weekend Chaps..........:)

Last edited:
And still....NO thought process or logical thinking to have been buying.

Its like watching a group of traders that don't actually know that they can and are allowed to BUY.

Any new traders out there should really read this thread as its without a doubt the most educational thread to read to learn HOW NOT to trade.

You should put all this down in a book.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425252 said:
Leave you to it Postie... I won't post on this thread again mate... back over to my own sh!thole thread.

But do have a beer.

I dont believe you have the self control.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425258 said:
Good for you mate...will you still be ... ?

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425260 said:
I just had to make that last one and this one.......

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425262 said:
Sh!t Postie...one last one HONEST!!

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425408 said:
Still top picking I see :clap:

Still completely lacking self control I see.
A postman is wise to a dog's silly trixx. ;)