Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Short Dax 9300

Its an 11 point stop on that. If it starts going up it could rocket.

Anyone guess where this is going.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425222 said:
But...genuinely...good luck...you have had a sting of losers, so I hope this one works out for you..I do mean that you know.

Ahh well... there is goes... maybe next time champ.

Keep at it, am sure you will get a winner soon mate. :)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425222 said:
But...genuinely...good luck...you have had a sting of losers, so I hope this one works out for you..I do mean that you know.

It seems I attract losers. :whistling

Am reading a new trading book..

"How To Pick Tops & Bottoms Like A Trooper"

Author: Postman

Price £9.99

Postage & Packaging: FREE....Hes the postman ffs, hes no gonna charge you.

Postie...its all fun as you say.

Its Friday...crack open a beer or 2 or 3...but after those loses mate...stay away from the strong stuff or you may do something silly...wanna see you here bright eyed and bushy tailed come Monday, don't wanna be reading a sad story now.

:cheers:

There is no prize on this thread for posting live trades, however.
1. If your long and 20 people post short you might sit up and think, hmm have I thought this through.
2. If your personal strategy is shaky you might get rattled out of a weak/losing position.
3. If your rock solid in your strategy you might quietly chuckle at others misfortunes.
Everyone gains.

If someone comes on here shouting down everyone elses calls then people stop posting and everyone loses.

Just saying.

There is no prize on this thread for posting live trades, however.
1. If your long and 20 people post short you might sit up and think, hmm have I thought this through.
2. If your personal strategy is shaky you might get rattled out of a weak/losing position.
3. If your rock solid in your strategy you might quietly chuckle at others misfortunes.
Everyone gains.

If someone comes on here shouting down everyone elses calls then people stop posting and everyone loses.

Just saying.

If I was long (which I was :LOL: ) and 20 others were short...(which looks the case this morning)... I would be chuffed as its pretty much a banker that I will be right (which I was ;) ) as the old saying goes....the majority are always wrong.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425234 said:
Postie...its all fun as you say.

Its Friday...crack open a beer or 2 or 3...but after those loses mate...stay away from the strong stuff or you may do something silly...wanna see you here bright eyed and bushy tailed come Monday, don't wanna be reading a sad story now.

:cheers:

I've been posting under the same name for a number of years now, I'm not going anywhere. You however seems to re appear like the proverbial bad penny bad mouth everyone and then disappear into the ether after a short time. People will tire of you and you will be forgotten. :(
I hope I have helped a number of people along the way on different threads and through PM's, and will be around for a while yet. :D

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425252 said:
Leave you to it Postie... I won't post on this thread again mate... back over to my own sh!thole thread.

But do have a beer.

I dont believe you have the self control.

I've been posting under the same name for a number of years now, I'm not going anywhere. You however seems to re appear like the proverbial bad penny bad mouth everyone and then disappear into the ether after a short time. People will tire of you and you will be forgotten. :(
I hope I have helped a number of people along the way on different threads and through PM's, and will be around for a while yet. :D

Good for you mate...will you still be posting losing trades one after the other though ?

Or do you think you will actually learn how to trade further down the line ?

I dont believe you have the self control.

I just had to make that last one and this one...old time sake and all that...but really am out of the thread..do have fun as I say.

And if you ever need some cash to top up your account let me know mate, don't be banging the VISA card or hitting one of those payday lenders or something.

Sh!t Postie...one last one HONEST!!

Just out of curiosity...

Here's a thought Postie....was there any point today when you actually brain stormed and thought...fook me....I should BUY this and not sell this for the third time.

Just wondering what the thought process was in trying to sell a gap and go 3 times and getting pumped 3 times...I just can't figure out why at no point something didn't pop into your brain and...well the shorts ain't working...so maybe I should be buying since no supports have been broken today...but obviously not.

Maybe thats just me...something would have ALERTED me if I took 3-4-5 pumpings on the short side within 24hrs....

I dunno...seems logical to think so...maybe I missed something.

Anton Kreil says the best trader he ever had working for him was winning 60% of his trades, so why would someone keep talking about a person's 1 losing trade ?

"the best traders in the world get half their trades right" Anton Kreil @ 8:27

Last edited:
Anton Kreil says the best trader he ever had working for him was winning 60% of his trades, so why would someone keep talking about a person's 1 losing trade ?

"the best traders in the world get half their trades right" Anton Kreil @ 8:27

The last sentence is the best, "Making money over time".
It isn't a short term run of wins or losses, its the return on the month and the year. ;)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425262 said:
Sh!t Postie...one last one HONEST!!

Just out of curiosity...

Here's a thought Postie....was there any point today when you actually brain stormed and thought...fook me....I should BUY this and not sell this for the third time.

One thing one should never do is talk bad about a fellow trader or his trades. Plaque on the wall says so.

H.