Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi guys - been away again :)

With DOW standing up around 17370 FTSE should be standing over 6900 had it kept pace with DOW since September highs. That's getting on for 400 points adrift.

I'm going long/short in anticipation of some re-balancing with the short DOW entered first.

If you were planning to invest a shed load of money, would you do it on a day when there were technical problems on the exchange, or wait for the next trading day for safety?
Just a thought.

Short Dax 268 even if it is a fake downmove

l 9272
20point stop

I'll try for 10-15 points

short dax at 9277

Were at 83 and I need to see it come down now to hold.

stop at 9292

that was a bad timing - stopped for -15

long dax at 9294

short it all guys short it all, i saw a cloud shaped like a doji

Although my main outlook is it's going up, I'd be playing the gap fill today - you've just gotta love filling a gap.

short dax 268..will it go all the way to 190?

Priceless!

PMSL

Attachments

• qwe.png
    qwe.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 100
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2425000 said:
Am over on my own thread in the journals section if you want to see some real trading going on ;)

Sorry i missed the link, can you repost? are you posting live trades?

↑↓TriXx↓↑ journal is well worth a look!
I think is gona be very educational for anyone serious about trading!

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424746 said:
I just bought myself some shinny new DAX 9270
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424750 said:
9368 and 9464 targets
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424984 said:
First scale out done for me 9315
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424988 said:
That was 60% of my position closed 9315...running 40% for a 9368 target

Very educational imo

Trixx I do not post very often at all, I admire you guys for having the time to trade & post.

It is obvious that you are a very good trader (I have liked up a couple of your posts), but you sat with that long position for a very long time of churn & chop, A strategy that I have found to be generally costly without large stops (which I never have)

Enter : correct ? yes ..... hold
Enter : correct ? no..... BAIL !!!

sitting with loses or BE is an account buster

As day traders, surely sitting on a choppy position for so long will only mean missing out on other opportunities, not to mention the psychological aspect

ps, please give postie a break, we all have off days

Trixx I do not post very often at all, I admire you guys for having the time to trade & post.

It is obvious that you are a very good trader (I have liked up a couple of your posts), but you sat with that long position for a very long time of churn & chop, A strategy that I have found to be generally costly without large stops (which I never have)

Enter : correct ? yes ..... hold
Enter : correct ? no..... BAIL !!!

sitting with loses or BE is an account buster

As day traders, surely sitting on a choppy position for so long will only mean missing out on other opportunities, not to mention the psychological aspect

ps, please give postie a break, we all have off days

Mate you need to post that and anything else directed to me on my own thread as I don't read all the posts here all the time...just occasionally ;)

I explain my trades and the why's on my journal...its got fook all to do with time anyway... its all about the structure